British cuisine, gentleman

No wonder they're so fat or dysgenic.

Attached: britfood.jpg (1200x959, 335.2K)

looks good
you're just a memeflaggot kike seething at their superiority

That looks good I'd hit it fr fr. Ask me if there's a cap.

Your mum fits at least twelve sausages

that's the only bong dish I've ever seen that I'd eat, try another example

You must be having a giggle lad, toad in the hole is god tier food (best part of a roast dinner and full english breakfast combined)

Attached: 1613609531956.jpg (952x750, 129.97K)

Is this the famous bangers and mash I've heard about?

What, you've never been Toed in the Hole? For a Z-faggot that seems remarkably unlikely.

show flag

You'd love these though.

Attached: OIP.jpg (300x300, 23.78K)

that looks good as fuck
what do they call this thing

Missing the onion gravy with that Toad in the Hole otherwise not a bad effort at all. The batter looks almost perfect with those burnt ends. The Sausages look high quality, probably from a local Butcher.

Toad in the Hole. Basically Yorkshire pudding with sausages.

Looks pretty tasty desu

Nope, that's "Toad in the hole", seriously.

You'd love spotted dick you fat fuck. Post belly.

I was in UK multiple times and always liked their food it tastes good, you must be a nigger to dislike it or a fucking shitskin who has to put 1kg of chilli and other spices because your tongue is numb and cannot enjoy a natural flavours of food.

Needs sliced veg put over the top and gravy.

That looks fucking delicious
What’s it called?

Toad in the hole.

Kek. OP getting the absolute shit kicked out of him. Post your kosher humus and falafel so we can laugh at your shitty diet.

the last time i had spotted dick in my mouth, i developed warts around my lips.

Well we certainly don't have to ask if someone using the word caps sexual preference
Homo

checked. jew food is pretty good though.

I never have that but looks good , needs some gravy tho

Toad in the hole with gravy is great though

Looks better than Dutch food, what is it called?

I thought this was toad in the hole (pic related)
Hmmm learn something new everyday

Attached: egg-in-a-hole-1.jpg (680x918, 68.58K)

Show recipe and i will decide

that looks good

What? We make our food taste nice, not look nice. That’s what paintings are for. You eat food you moron, and you don’t see your food if it’s eaten. You don’t eat paintings, just in case you get confused.

British cuisine is underrated. Not as underrated as Swedish but still up there.

That looks almost as amazing as this

Attached: 4617_1443773221-1920x1280.jpg (1920x1280, 485.91K)

It tastes delicious, just adding a simple gravy and roasted potatoes really takes a great meal up a notch too.
Other nationalities routinely laugh at our food, but much of it is very tasty and very wholesome stuff. We eat to fill,we eat to re-nourish ourselves. A call back to our ancestors who'd work in the worst weathers to get the flock of sheep back into their pen, who'd lead goats over mountains, who'd hold up in castles to fend off cunts looking to take their shit, who'd traveled the globe taking the lands off numerically superior foes who eat poppadoms or rice cakes

Ditto. Never seen OPs pic before

Looks tasty. Is that leeks wrapped in bacon and cheese sauce?

that is egg in a basket, not toad in a hole. still a delicious brekky though.
>Palindrome captcha

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 02-46-46 _pol_ - British cuisine gentleman - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (382x408, 25.41K)

That's British food from the 18th century before they were fat and dysgenic.

Asparagus I think.

If it is, i concur, delicious. But considering the flag, I'm wondering if it's toads wrapped in bacon, in which case, Non