NZG New Zealand pol

>resounding theme edition

>dumb murry does a drive by on his own empty house
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/grey-lynn-shooting-witness-hid-in-closet-with-kids-as-gunman-fired-at-house.html

>murry knocks out a girl cop who was in way over her head (pic related)
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/footage-captures-moment-man-violently-punches-female-police-officer-in-the-face-leaving-her-unconscious.html

>19 year old confirmed vaccine girl dies suddenly, (F or S?)
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/lincoln-university-student-found-dead-in-halls-of-residency-on-first-day-back-from-semester-break.html

>murrys rob a charity that probably supports lazy murrys anyway
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/charity-burgled-in-invercargill-stolen-vehicle-set-alight.html

>can you identify this man? Police release very clear photos of a bank robber or something
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/police-seek-urgent-public-assistance-identifying-offender-involved-in-glenfield-mall-aggravated-robbery.html

What was for dinner I had Shepard's pie, the white mans pie

Attached: smash her bro.png (682x619, 321.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300640650/live-changes-made-to-nz-covid19-death-toll-10772-new-community-cases-announced
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/monkeypox-dr-ashley-bloomfield-says-campaign-to-get-vaccine-productive-but-work-still-continues.html
lichess.org/DlNJO7LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Way to lead by example, what kind of African tier nation are you running over there

Attached: 1632689622576.jpg (559x263, 20.98K)

Why are the left going so hard against Christian schools and homeschooling, recently?

I mean, there is hardly any real competition here, there are not many Christian conservatives in New Zealand.

Is it seeding for something? Upcoming election when Brian Tamaki will play the boogeyman?

There’s a bunch of influencers popping up about it and even the PM is getting involved?

Attached: 708DA2CC-71F7-4199-94C8-9698F675B7A7.jpg (828x1355, 664.86K)

why do all phone videos still look like they were filmed in 2001

stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300640650/live-changes-made-to-nz-covid19-death-toll-10772-new-community-cases-announced

I called my mum at work and told her that the virus death toll has actually gone down FOR A SECOND TIME over the last year to 1252 after I heard it on the radio and she still didn't care to listen.
No one in my family gives a fuck about this fake virus yet the will continually work to uphold it being the compliant cattle they are.
This world wants me dead and my future children sterlized over a virus no more lethal than the flu. If my own family, my own blood don't start waking up then I will be completely alone in this world.
My mind is starting to slip. I'm actually going to freak. I can't take it anymore.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: laser gosling.png (578x878, 306.77K)

>new fag vaxx coming, maybe this is the killshot and elites were the good guys all along

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/monkeypox-dr-ashley-bloomfield-says-campaign-to-get-vaccine-productive-but-work-still-continues.html

Attached: ash.png (689x589, 418.38K)

South African tier I guess

Jacinda just saved 600 people from covid

actual footage is fairly good, and it reflects society pretty well

pissing with rain lads, it's uber comfy

Any idea people

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-194401_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2208, 872.43K)

suzy cato

lichess.org/DlNJO7LI

The decider if chess user is around

Where abouts?

your not alone there i have given up on talking to my family about covid and a lot of other friends
there npc programing is to strong

Attached: 1644912109069.jpg (325x325, 25.17K)

up norf. got the fire on, drinking a stout

Oh that's sounds lovely.

What was for dinner?

>>murry knocks out a girl cop who was in way over her head (pic related)
-5 mana for hitting waman
+ 5 social points for treating waman equally
>19 year old confirmed vaccine girl dies suddenly, (F or S?
uni vaxxies must feeling tense there now with there first case of sads

Her tv series "Suzy's World" was quite questionable with episodes about poos and wees and even about belly buttons.

I would have 25 years ago and I think I still would now

Hey NZ bros, hows the general feel for Jacinda? I fucking hate that cunt almost as much as Trudeau. Does the public like her? Have they started waking up yet? Are there any scandals she has that might lead to her being humiliated on the world stage? I would love to see this bitch crash and burn.

everyone I know hates her, but I don't associate with useless cunts

Does anyone have a guide to getting gibs in NZ?

Attached: DEATH TO KIWI INFIDELS.jpg (1620x1080, 1.12M)

Be a hori

Jacinda is he, not she.