They got him

They got him

Attached: CBA753AB-699C-4F10-B9AD-F4CB362DC1CA.jpg (824x900, 134.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lDTdLQnSQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for him

what's his monero address, he earned some.

Extremely based

Attached: 1657160451020.webm (854x480, 763.68K)

Absolutely based. We was merely doing a rapid disassembly of some trash.

I don't know the prison system, but I think you can add funds to a prisoner's commissary account.

He got them first.

It's true you can. He'll be king of the pod with all the soups and treats a man could want. Prison is pretty based once you get used to a loose rectum

Fake. No one's been caught.

He knocked over some rocks, put that into perspective.

Won't prison gangs harass him 24/7 for his commissary money tho?

good
how do you even get caught blowing up some shit in the middle of nowhere when like 50% of all homicide is never solved? You would have to be real sloppy. let your car or face be videoed, leave identifying things on site etc

>loose rectum
I'm afraid to ask if it's because of the rape or the food; it sounds terrible regardless.

Attached: 2spooky4umaru.png (827x458, 453.08K)

I seriously love schizos sometimes. Best posters on the internet. They have zero problem blowing up ugly ass satan monuments for a little monero. Schizos are truly a gift from god. I love you god!

no he didn't. I've stacked rocked and kicked them. I ain't arrested.
Guy fucked with stacked rocks that wasn't his. Do you understand private property you fucking commie?

checked

He'll just make another bomb and unalive'nt them too.

wh*toid couldnt even cover tracks lol, I did 10 bombings around europe and never got caught once

No link means it's fake and ultra gay. OP takes 30 thousand dicks everyday

Link you fucking faggot.
This board has gone to shit

You tell people

XMR bros?

Attached: monero chan fun.png (680x435, 136.98K)

Mental Outlaw was working with him

They literally just scooped up some schizo person, convinced him he did said act while he was under a heavy psychosis then used him as a scapegoat for whatever reason

Attached: 93DCE8A4-0DA7-46D7-B6ED-FD6C9AE5D8CC.png (342x245, 65.72K)

You just pay off a gang leader and they'll tell everyone to fuck off for you.

today i will remind them
youtube.com/watch?v=9lDTdLQnSQo

Attached: pepe rupture.jpg (677x682, 66.7K)

yeah schizos and gullible low iq retards only ever go to jail hence pigs being gullible low iq retards themselves and theyre detectin n shit

>I'm afraid to ask if it's because of the rape or the food
probably both

You r dum

>no one cares about 3D wojak
Stop forcing your uglyass face

rich prisoners use their easy access to commissary items to purchase safety/leisure/drugs/ass. a lot of prisons put limitations on the amount of money that can be in your account at one time or have hard limits on items that can be purchased at one time by an inmate to prevent that.

Checked
What's his fucking XMR-wallet then?
Let me send him $10k

here falls the myth that Any Forums is infested with Any Forumsacks

>Do you understand private property
Who owned the stacked rocks?
Did the owner submit a report to the police?
Is the owner pressing charges?
Do you understand law?

never go down the thinkpad rabbit hole

says his monero address is 44oR4kowbS2asSSZFggCyA1189LCBHaZABWHEu6PZKqaFMpa5JMzWDHgE7kwYtDpV2dHVEPDnTit6gf9wBhKEi6qByzatvU

What a beast

he is literally me

48jewbtxe4jU3MnzJFjTs3gVFWh2nRrAMWdUuUd7Ubo375LL4SjLTnMRKBrXburvEh38QSNLrJy3EateykVCypnm6gcT9bh

>Guy fucked with stacked rocks that wasn't his.
Whoever built the rocks left them out in the open unattended and no longer owned them. That makes those rocks part of the natural landsacape and not on any historical protected list.
They're not say, handmade bronze statues commemorating great slave owners or nigger killers.

>looks like a weirdo that cant get a woman

i bet!

No matter what bullshit system they come up with. The people will win. I know you niggers. You're all old as SHIT. We only have to outlive you and we win

>muh dik
>muh women
you got rid of the former and you'll never be the latter

LeL, this and the Russian Z Van Pepe are the best

Nah, they know its you, but youre not white so prosecuting you goes against globohomo directive

scammer alert

this one is the real one

44oR4kowbS2asSSZFggCyA1189LCBHaZABWHEu6PZKqaFMpa5JMzWDHgE7kwYtDpV2dHVEPDnTit6gf9wBhKEi6qByzatvU