Stagnation

I’ve lived in the same house, the same room my entire life (I’m 36). How do I amount to something better than this? What is wrong with me? My peers surpassed me years ago. I don’t socialize that much because it reminds me of how little I’ve achieved in comparison.

Attached: kittyinabottle.jpg (609x590, 59.4K)

Accept you have autism and do autistic shit

Just do it.

>I’m 36

You know how people say it's never too late to redirect your career?

You're really fucking pushing it.

Samme, but Im 37

I don’t have autism, though. I wish I was brilliant in something, but I’m just mediocre. I don’t want to be like this.

>I’ve lived in the same house, the same room my entire life
Time to move out of mommy's basement, Joey.

Im 31 but i went from my bedroom into the living room

Just finishing up school AGAIN for another Bachelors. I don’t even like what I’m studying but it’s too late to change. Time is running out.

unironically learn to code, worked for me.

learn C# or something and build a github portfolio and maybe do some small freelance jobs

That’s what I went back to school for.

same, have a mech engineering degree, but could never get a job. My sister is a dumbass yet gets job offers left and right, also an engineer. I offer to work for free or min wage and still can't get anything.

Got a job like last week making 93k/yr in Nashville

pretty damn sweet desu, I do have a bachelors in comp. sci. from like 2015 though

is your room atleast comfy?

Attached: rachid-lotf-rachid-lotf-111-01[1].jpg (647x920, 287.04K)

if he can live cheap and work remote in a high paying tech industry job, he essentially could retire in like 10 years

he would just need some good investments, probably mortgages on rental properties or something

You must have years of experience though. How hard is it to get that first job?

Pretty hard.

I had zero experience working in the industry aside from doing like 4 freelance jobs back in ~2012 which typically involved "extract this data from this excel or these emails and display it in this format pls" using C# (which is a stupidly easy to use language)

Still took forever to get a job, essentially you are a Any Forums autist so you will probably be more competent than most applicants, but the company's recruiter has to be able to recognize that. So focus on things that look good on a resume. Might build yourself a website too. The first company that wanted to hire me was an indian company in my state, with most likely an old C++ codebase. Second company was a financial company that wanted someone skilled because their tech lead was a most likely genius-tier Jewish autist. Financial company HR turned me down for being a weirdo, damn shame that.
Third company is the perfect one I'm at now.

Did they give you technical problems to solve? Like whiteboard shit? I never know what I should be studying in case I have to do something like that. There’s so much to know. I intermediate in C++, Java, Python, C#, and currently learning Swift for a project I have in mind.

You really think a man who spent a majority of his life in his parents house as the motivation to become a programmer/it guy with at a high enough level to retire in ten years remotely. Let alone compete against all of India?

I hate my autism so fucking much. I'm a good looking guy and over 6 feet tall, but I talk about the dumbest shit that nobody cares about and they all know I'm not a normie because of it.

I don’t even consider myself a man; I’m a boy still. Fuck.

Those that dont change their hair, clothing flash, housez rooms, family circle too too much have it right!

Adding and building on what you have, that used to be the way of our ancestors, and they were more balanced!
I am no expert btw! lol

>failure to launch
Your parents are supposed to give you tools like help you get a job or get a driver's license or seed money to move out when you're in your 20s. I'm guessing instead your mom was a psycho who discouraged you from leaving.

Yeah, and if you apply for a position at fagman or amazon you will need to know how to do dynamic programming to solve idioticly obtuse optimization problems (knapsacks of various varieties, fractional knapsack etc.)

so just avoid those companies for a while until you know what you're doing (google fractional knapsack and dynamic programming)

for most smaller companies the programming problems don't require directed study in computer science aimed at solving optimization problems. leetcode dot com has a lot of the kinds of problems fagman etc. will ask you to do (jewtcode is not the best tool to learn to program btw)

so it would be something simpler like "use C# or C++ or whatever to sort this array and return the top two largest values"
or perhaps "write a function intended to work in extreme circumstances that will multiply two values and return the result" just to see what you're focusing on there.

You can change your career whenever kek.

WTF I just got kicked out at 18 and either had to become a drug dealer or join the military. Fucking burger privilege is over.