Why do we pay taxes if nothing gets replaced

electric grid is 100 years old and about to collapse. Where’s my tax dollars locally and federally?

Attached: AB8F077F-58E4-46C6-8B56-267BBFE87E2F.jpg (1125x1110, 812.58K)

Niggers

Jews

You do not have a government. It is an occupying hostile force. It is satanist cult members dressing up in different costumes with elaborate fake lore.

Taxes are for money laundering through jewish gangsters like Zelensky. The Biden's ain't getting rich on their good judgement.

you dont go to church you dont go to city counsil meetings you dont do shit thats why people.that hate you are in charge because they show up

>Where’s my tax dollars locally and federally?

they're going to keeeeev to safeguard the stability of ukraine and ensure that top notch energy companies like burisma can continue to pay top notch executives like hunter biden 50k per month for his top notch corporate guidance

You cant even balance your own checkbook why the fuck should you know where taxes are spent?

>Where’s my tax dollars
In your politicians bank accounts

i haven’t worked at all and i’m 29

There you go. you get the government you deserve. the usa is filled with shitty people thats why its a shitty place

Based eastern europe bros know.
t. taxpayer

fpbp

fippy and sippy are bippy

>Where’s my tax dollars
In the pockets of politicians and the drug dealers and hookers they use, also feeding niggers and migrants so they can make more niggers and migrants, and shit like pic related. Gotta have gay homo cock monkey teach your kids about ass-rape. Very important.

Attached: 1636154639327.jpg (1003x677, 654.79K)

How else are they going to fund our ethnic and cultural replacement? Do you actually think the kikes are going to pay for their plans themselves?

Attached: the taxpayer.jpg (969x726, 104.69K)

Politicians kids for raucous parties with whores and crack

>Where’s my tax dollars locally and federally?
N

Attached: 1638415174940.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

I thought you are getting replaced?
what is it now, chud?

Taxes are to pay interest on bankster loan debts, your gov could issue the money tax and interest free but they don't.

Why do we even need to pay taxes when the fed just creates money out of thin air? Why would someone with the power to make unlimited money ask you to hand over yours?

Your taxes go to Israel, goy.

don't be stinky, ukraine needs your bucks