You have been subverted

lol

Attached: 1646375118179.png (750x578, 334.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3GV65jLUFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly wish ww3 happens as I can easily fucking avoid all its problem, avoid draft from being in college, avoid food shortage and money problems from rich family, and avoid getting nuked by living in a flyover state.

Sure.

Attached: 165805494291726.png (1000x1000, 445.44K)

Attached: no u u no.png (539x569, 297.88K)

that retard was shat on by the kgb for wanting to have sex with an indian woman, the dude himself was a race mixing propagandist

It's nice to know their exact powerstructure

the US government is my enemy though

Attached: eat shit faggots.jpg (422x1024, 193.03K)

You have been, indeed. And we enjoy so much watching you suffer, mutilate and kill each other as your sunbhuman amerishit insect hatch "society" rots, decays, decomposes and desintegrates, filthy subhuman americancer bitch scum.
Death to USA.

Attached: DI5D0vRJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.1K)

The subversion occurred in the 1980's and 1990's. The coup of a sitting president by the state department and intelligence agencies is the culmination of this subversion with neocon warhawks dictating to a tired nation hawkish policies toward Russia that will result in hostilities where there was peace.

Let's be honest it is just an ai generated post.

Or maybe no one wants to eat the bugs and fuck the tranny.

Based?

Or maybe nobody is going to ask you, and we are going to force you to accept this as your new reality and have an absolute bliss watching your filthy subhuman shitstain of a shithole "country" descend deeper and deeper down the filthy cesspit of gore and degradation. You deserve nothing but this, american scum.

Attached: 1656157489184.jpg (1001x1024, 187.37K)

Should I go die fighting people I relate 100% with (russians) to defend the american lifestyle (webm related) ? Lmao get Kalibr'd

Attached: 1656641222661.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

Fuck off Rui

Or maybe in reality Germany is the reason Europe is pozzed and you should accept responsibility for your retarded country instead of being a pathetic fag that browses an american imageboard while crying bitch tears every day of your pathetic incel life.

>No you can't like Russia, you have to fight with niggers as your brothers or else you're subverted
>You have to die for Bezos and Musk, Elon is officially the whitest man on Earth goy

Do we really need 3 panels for this?

Attached: LetGoRWB.png (501x500, 65.43K)

But are your people though? I don't mean the commiefornians, I mean normal, decent people that are still in USA. They are the ones who identify as Americans and they are the ones who would fight in a war. Not the commiefornians. Are those people your enemies? Or are they victims to jewish scheming like you are?
What do you want to fight to protect if not your people?

>he deos not know that kgb and kikes in mossad are the same people

top zozzle

Nobody gives a fuck about your justifications, subhuman amerishit scum. We just enjoy watching you suffer and rot in the prison of your own new world order.
Death to USA. Death to american scum. Death to everything american.

Attached: the amerishit.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Do they relate with you though?

Where do I sign up to get paid for reposting the same tired shit over and over again?

maybe if kikes didnt force our government to push bioweapons targeting only white russians in a country boarding russia none of this would be happening HEHE XD

Attached: 1586496840795.webm (640x480, 912.27K)

>Russians dindu nuffin
kys

They do it for free, Laszlo.

The left has been subverted.
We have been demoralized.

No, people are just waking up and seeing your government and your culture as the problem it is.

it's true by his own admission he defected to the USA because he wanted to marry an indian woman, he screeched about the racism and russian chauvinism in the kgb.

it wasn't a moral act and realization that he could help the west from soviet subversion, HE WAS THE SUBVERSION LMAO

Yes, I am a straight orthodox christian male therefore I identify with Russia. If I were a gay nigger or some other kind of deranged individual I'd side with the entity that would guarantee my decadent rights aka NATO

I know he's just an e-celeb but I like his ramblings sometimes and this one is good and relevant.

youtu.be/Z3GV65jLUFg

No. Youre not seeing a chessboard in play. You also do not understand what WW2 was about.

Youve been subverted, comrade.

Okay Mahmoud Vergenturk.

I mean, do the Russians relate to you? Like, do they have sympathy for you? Do you think they want to free you? Do you think they have ypur best interest in mind?

>What do you want to fight to protect if not your people?
Fighting foreigners does not protect our people when the biggest threat to our people is in our own capitol.

He is an entertainer not a thinker. That said its not wrong to enjoy his ramblings. I feel like this is what slam poetry actually should be. There is a natural cadence to this that is attention grabbing.

Based!
DEATH TO AMERICA

I don't care about it, Russia buys our shit, they are far away. So far their policies didn't hurt Italy like the ameriniggers did (when they killed Gheddafi my country got filled with niggers, why should I hate Russia?)

Even the favela knows. It’s over for the kikes.

The way you protect them is by giving the finger to the American Oligarchy and not supporting a needless hostilities with Russia.

Oh look, people keep pushing the fake kgb agent who was actually just spouting what the CIA told him too

American conservacucks have been brainwashed to see communists everywhere while the kikes destroy them.

That's a good point user, I guess I misunderstood your point initially but now I get it.

Not him, but:
Do the subverted by marxists american gov want to do good for us?
No and they showed clearly numerous times. Cultural marxists are the most dangerous enemy, and I will accept a 50yo dictatorship only to see them fail and die in hell since they deserve even worse. Not meaning I like dictatorships, but the end justifies the means if your civilisation survival depends on it

He's a selfish retard who only cares about himself... If he's even American. Probably a Russian on a VPN.

Attached: 1625464447819.jpg (549x720, 64.97K)

Attached: 1655054583253 america.jpg (646x650, 69.6K)

Wanna know what's amazing,polenigger?
You sound exactly like what a Soviet propaganda minister would tell Hungarians in 1956.
How they shouldn't protest their own govt and people because when the west invades, the Hungarian people will need to be together and shit like that.
Were the Hungarians then subverted too for protesting their commie govt in 1956…?

>Do you think they have ypur best interest in mind?
That's an unreasonable expectation of any foreigner or foreign country. Does Poland care more about its own self interest than Australia's? Of course it does, as it should.

PS. That's the exact thought process used by germans in the early 30s. Nobody wanted Hitler, but he was the last hope against Weimar subversion and they suddenly voted for him "for no reason". Rosa Luxembourg and her commie jew brothers btfo forever

>no not the kikerinos!
Kys Schlomo.

Yeah I agree but in an unlikely scenario of actual military conflict between US and Russia do you think Russia (after assumingly being attacked by USA first) would settle on defence and eventually toppling your government, without wanting to at least take some of your lands or killing off some of your population to ensure that it won't attack them again anytime soon?

>If you don't support the governments "war of the week" you've been subverted.
No more wars for Jews. I refuse.

Proof that Any Forums is full of shitskins

Let's not jump to conclusions I am not sure what he might have meant myself that's why I am asking questions instead of sperging out like a retard.

why do poleniggers do this cope where they project how much they love sucking Uncle Sam's cock into others?
People "support" Russia because they want America to lose.
They don't care if the average russian suffers under Putin or not.
So they absolutely are not expecting Russia to care about them either, or to "save" them. They intend to save THEMSELVES when America is weaker.
Not like you expecting America to save them and do all the work for them

Attached: 1658216800680.jpg (799x319, 43.19K)

Why so rude, I'm merely asking questions in order to clarify user's position, no need to be upset.

russia cant take american land, poland-kun. russia cant project power 50km into ukraine, how's it going to project an occupation force to north america? you could make an argument they could take alaska, but considering the f-22 bases are all up there, i doubt it.

funny a memeflaggot who wants to hide his country but too stupid to use a VPN would say this, you wouldn't be Israeli now, would you?

this

You don't know what you're talking about and your perception of WW3 is not accurate, that's not what a post apocalyptic scenario will look like

based

This
Many europeans hope that Russia could counter american influence in Europe simply because most people don't want the govt and school to brainwash their children with homo propaganda and to accept the idea of multicultural society the americans proposed as normal

>why so rude
fucking kill yourself, I don't have to pretend to be nice to you scum because I am not being paid to post propaganda. God I hate poleniggers

You are partly right, but I actually hope America can save itself. If they pull a conservative revolution against the demonrats I would 100% support them and consider them my best allies bff. The problem here is marxism, not America per se (wich, like the rest of us, was still based until the wave of subversion in the 60s)