They're just openly mocking us aren't they?

They're just openly mocking us aren't they?

Attached: EEF5F359-2769-4DB9-966C-9D57E662ABF1.jpg (1169x1292, 168.9K)

Yeah they legit think we are all retards. Because they are.

If they lower prices back to normal I can dislike them less

That still didn't fix the human traffkng problem they did though

I should think you are "not done working", asshole, since you are still President and it's part of your job. The smug tone on these pricks. Get back to work incarcerating black crackheads.

The humiliation is part of the ceremony.

Fuck that. I want free gas now, and my support is still conditional.

Biden is draining the oil reserves to drop the prices and try to save his reputation

>I know those extra dollars & cents mean something. It's breathing room. And we're not done working to get prices even lower.

PS: We just sent Ukraine another few Billion.
~ Joe Biden

As long as we get cheaper gas while Russia keeps getting sanctioned, i’ll be alright

my hater must suffer

Attached: 1208A3D4-16A0-47BD-BCC6-7EFE6456FED7.jpg (1242x1543, 1.3M)

>Putin's gas price discount?
GAYXJ mod's messing with me I thinks

>I know those extra dollars and cents mean something, which is why, instead of passing it back to you, I'm giving it to Ukraine and Israel

Biden is a pool boy. he wants to be the most popular guy all around. That way he can have parties and they can have sex with all the young people and nobody will talk because everybody knows how cool of a guy Biden is.

I can just imagine his advisers saying, sure it’s a bad idea to use it oil reserves but nobody’s gonna like you anymore if you don’t drop the price of gas…

do you even know what actually happened? lol

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (3814x1434, 2.86M)

My city currently has cheaper petrol prices than 43 US states. This is weird and shouldn't be happening.

It’s still $5.50 for cheap gas
It was $3.80 two years ago

Walked past a gas station tonight and the cheap gas was $6.09.

Yeah Biden doing Ukraine shit in china.
Trump got impeached over a phone call.
What the fuck is this?

what ukraine shit in china?

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1412x1917, 1.11M)

This picture looks so photoshopped in a bunch of different places, but I think it isn't and just looks strange.

>Biden is draining the oil reserves to drop the prices and try to save his reputation
No, he's draining it so America can't win the war that's coming.

Biden is the grand inquisitor of our time, bringing bad things to bad people, that's his job!

Gas is a human right the government should give it for free