How did a man who is on camera groping underage girls become the president?

Does literally no one care? Are people just cattle today?

I literally bet money on Trump winning because I was sure our society still kinda agrees pedophiles are among the worst people. And voter fraud or not, there were clearly a lot of people voting for him

Attached: biden-groped-girl.png (713x779, 410.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/the-evangelical-menace/
j72kc3sxzbtvaztjd5t4m56ohqqbt2zhptt6hkxcwk3qkoqdvv75akqd.onion/the-evangelical-menace/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vHer9GxskE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Article by Tim Turtle in regards to the rising Evangelical Movement and how they're a threat to White Revolution

americanfuturist.net/the-evangelical-menace/

j72kc3sxzbtvaztjd5t4m56ohqqbt2zhptt6hkxcwk3qkoqdvv75akqd.onion/the-evangelical-menace/

check this out

Attached: photo_2022-07-19_02-47-10.jpg (750x465, 75.01K)

The Maxwell hearings showed that Biden rode on Epstein's plane more than Trump did.

Because we are in Clown World and the End is near.Y0HW2P

He's not Trump and that was good enough to win the 2020 presidential election in America.

It's not that 81 million people wanted Joe Biden to be president. It's more like 80 million people didn't want Trump to be president.

So what if the old man pinches some little girl's nipples, he takes bribes for favorable legislation, and his son smokes meth and crack and bangs prostitutes. He's not Trump and that's all that really matters.

>So what if the old man pinches some little girl's nipples
That attitude is what I'm talking about. Guess I must have missed it or was too busy playing video games when society collectively decided molesting kids is a misdemeanour

Bidenchads, we won

youtube.com/watch?v=6vHer9GxskE

Attached: pdphl.jpg (500x378, 17.62K)

Wish that hearing was public instead of amber herd clown show distraction

>your pedo is worse than my pedo

Attached: 1620065173416.png (371x361, 22.63K)

Very funny how it isn't when one is just irrelevant gossip shit while the other actually a matter of public interest. And they just get away with it

>So what if the old man pinches some little girl's nipples, he takes bribes for favorable legislation, and his son smokes meth and crack and bangs prostitutes. He's not Trump and that's all that really matters.
Is this really where the shills are at now? Is this what campaigning looks like when you know your team is just going to cheat again?

Jews rape kids.

What is so difficult for you to understand about this?

>How did a man who is on camera groping underage girls become the president?
Have you seen the makeup of his cabinet goy?

Generally false... most White Evangelicals are anti-Jewish and/or Mormon.

>most White Evangelicals are anti-Jewish
lmao no. At most they are anti BAD jews, which means they don't like open atheists with jewish lineage, but they still worship israeli jews.

I hate niggers kikes and pedophiles.
Joe Biden served as VP to a nigger, he loves kikes and he's a pedophile.
He also cheated in 2020.
He is not anyone's president.

You lived through Epstein & Hunters laptop and really asking that question?

And Joe Biden is taking us full Weimar. So enjoy what comes next faggot, I suggest a heavy duty seatbelt.

Well Epstein and Hunter aren't the president

Basically what you're saying is being a child fucker isn't a deal breaker for Democrat voters. Got it.

2000 ballot mules in certain swing states
And other skullduggery

Attached: F094718B-E4DD-4428-9C1D-5CCE75E67752.gif (500x282, 456.2K)

Corruption and collusion. Same shit that ruins every god dam system we try to create

Everything happening is fake
If you can’t see at least it’s partially scripted I don’t know what to tell you

Shits about to go down, there’s chatter in private militia comms all over the US.

>How did he become president?
Clearly you don't know how blackmail works.
They're in power because they'll do the bidding of those with the threats. In a completely immoral way, it's kind of ingenious.

Based and pedopilled.

what kind of chatter? any idea on timeline?