ADL is gonna capture Anthony

I called NY office of the ADL and told them about the groomers asking Anthony to shoot up a synagogue today. I think the ADL will find who is swatting me and the groomers will go to jail.
-
Backstory an idiot from the bay area drove eight hours to come fuck with me at my home with a gun and his car, when he came to my home I thought he was gonna kill me because I've been getting death threats and they told me somebody was gonna come kill me this week so when he showed up I thought oh shit I'm gonna die right now luckily I didn't die and then the guy I said I'm gonna walk you to your car cause you're leaving and then when he left and went down the road he pulled over to the side of the road and got stuck he went to the side of the road to call the people to tell them that he had met me and now he was stuck and he they said when's the suicide video and he says it's today if I can't get unstuck and Anthony on the phone with one of the groomers and one of the groomer said go shoot up a synagogue first. I told the riverside county sheriff all this information and they said there's nothing they can do and this is why I have contacted the . part 1.

Attached: FX_VgW4VQAA-7b5.jpg (2048x1536, 603.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5_uQIiMUkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

part 2

ADL in New York I think they do have access to the FBI and they could potentially catch this person Anthony. He's a dangerous guy he said on Discord that he escaped a mental institution today and that he invaded the police then he crashed his car so bad that the passenger side airbags are going off and that his left wheel looked a little tweak to me and his steering wheel is super cockeyed going down the road. He drove eight hours to come fuck with me and fucked up his car maybe even totaled it and he's driving around with a gun in his trunk and he's drinking beer yet the local sheriff can't do anything about it. That's my update Wayne Lambright. PS I'm smiling because I'm trying to get the serial killer out of my site there's a quote for diplomacy which is saying nice doggy until you can find a rock, my smile is the nice doggy smile. The future is bright Lambright 2024.

wayne lambright for supeme leader 2024

love me some Wayne posting, looking good Wayne!

piggy got a lover

Stop tripfagging wayne, its unbecoming.

Wayne, who the fuck would want to kill you though, and why? You just seem like an alright (if somewhat down on his luck) guy to me. Did someone catch you naming the Jew or something?

Attached: 1658122069448659.png (1200x1378, 1.55M)

I was scared for a minute. Previous post was 404'd. You never know what nuts are up to. Better get a couple of shitbulls. That will keep stupid fucks away.

ADL run this board.

My name’s K-Pax. What can I do to help? I don’t look like Kevin Spacey anymore, just so you know.

They just made a movie about some of my life on earth as Kevin Spacey and I was inside him for a while.

Attached: 419EAA73-6655-462C-B109-8DFD4E8EE8C1.jpg (180x270, 9.13K)

hey wayne if u get any calls to your number threatening you, you can find them by cnam queries and using that you can report them to authorities where theyll act on it check out ic3.org they handle this type of thing. also download an app that records calls fuck these bottom of the barrel losers up

They are making a movie about you now.

Just listen closely and I will guide you through it and make it a happy movie.

to iterate cnam queries unmask 3rd party cell phone users and can provide you with even their addresses and names in some cases

as the picture demonstrates,
he lives with natives and consumes peyote potions.
he would make a great ceo of usa.
just call one of the old apache people to summon a skinwalker to protect you.

Average white supremacist to be sure.

Attached: cartoon1658214665094.jpg (616x790, 378.63K)

Anthony this is for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=w5_uQIiMUkU

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.26.02 AM.png (1640x1290, 1.21M)

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png (500x593, 169.22K)

>Wayne Lambright III
Did you eat the first 2?

ADL is not for that right? Sounds more like an FBI thing. Sorry you get fucked with Wayne

Be safe Wayne, maybe keep a Livestream on 24/7 for the next few days with a camera on your roof watching the road so we can make sure you aren't dead

>My name’s K-Pax. What can I do to help?
I want ADL to ask the FBI to arrest the groomers and the people swatting me. I have been swatted 15 times in 112 days and my friends and family have been swatted about 14 times and many bomb threats around the USA in my name. These people are monsters. Its time to arrest them or make them disappear. What I mean by disappear is to murder them. I'll help you if you want. I want blood.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

>cnam queries
Can I do them? Or Law has to do it?

tldr no one gives a fuck you stupid faggot

I'm coming with 5 anons in my bus Wayne. You WILL make us breakfast, you mother fucker!

You claim in your video that you work for the FBI, so maybe that's why you're so bold to think that this post is going to age well?

Attached: wayne-wtf-1.png (1587x181, 84.63K)

Wayne I hope you got the video that someone posted on bitchute...it has a good amount of audio proof of their bullshit. These people really are evil. This kid is suicidal too..hopefully he gets help now.

This thread is nonsense HOWEVER.
Anyone prank call the ADL?

>You WILL make us breakfast
Breakfest as in calling the sheriff on you for tresspassing, yes. What you don't know is that the you can't drive out of here fast enough. It's an hour drive in all directions Only two roads out of there. 10fwy east or west you're caught. I discussed this with the Sheriff tonight. If I get scared I can run into the desert, my backyard, not yours, call the sheriff if you try to leave you're caught, there is no way out, my home is a trap, I planned it this way.

Attached: FX41LUvUUAExm-3.jpg (900x1200, 173.74K)

>I was inside him for a while.
HOORAH!

Can you at least give us internet tips? Apparently you have better upload speed than many people not living in a cave.

>age well?
IT's gonna get me elected to public office. People want a person who will fight to protect other Americans, most americans won't talk to the police, I will, I want to help them catch criminals. I'm different that way, its called leadership you have never seen it before is why you're confused.

Attached: avatars-000217268118-pi1kns-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 27.19K)

>Wayne I hope you got the video that someone posted on bitchute...
Yes, I have a copy so does the sheriff and they watch all of it a few hours ago.

Get the popcorn this is gonna be good.

You're threatening murder, which is a crime. Don't you see the irony?

post link???

Oh we are coming son! I'm a fed too, and I'll beat the sheriffs ass!
EXPECT US!
WE LIKE EGGS, BACON, AND GRITS WITH JAM!

>Can you at least give us internet tips?
Here is how it works, you show up. I call sheriff and in 60 minutes they are here, if not sooner. In 60 minutes you can't reach the next town, there are only two roads so they will catch you.

Attached: CV0pRy5U8AA-ap5.jpg (1000x750, 112.75K)

>You're threatening murder, which is a crime. Don't you see the irony?
You don't know the FBI or ADL to well.

And how the hell is that going to improve our upload speed? Did you even read it all the way?

There were a few screenshots of their discord in that thread before it 404'd too...and I'm guessing you got someone on the inside who got the video. I hope everyone from transforms gets an FBI visit and a prison rape.

you or a detective. the law is too stupid and no agency takes u seriously without hard facts including this query (some PIs charge and will do it for you) and a recorded phone call would be necessary but itd stop a lot of this in its tracks

Wayne...why did he get a blood draw?

>WE LIKE EGGS, BACON, AND GRITS WITH JAM!
All I have is a posthole digger with your name on it.

*trannyfarms...not transforms

So your plan to get elected as the highest official in the land is to openly commit crimes with other federal agencies, and a foreign power with a domestic name? Sounds like a sure fire plan! Keep us updated on your campaign /s

>Wayne...why did he get a blood draw?
Witnessed.

He escaped from a mental hospital. Is all I know. there is a qr code on his wrist, maybe you can read it.

Wayne did you pull this poor kid off Grindr or /soc/?

Nu-uh nigga!
We gonna eat your breakfast and not do the dishes!
Simple as.

>openly commit crimes with other federal agencies

Yes, thats how it works. All presidents have to kill a few bad guys to get the wheels turning.