Canada is doomed. Look what 6 Canadian rupies gets you nowadays

Attached: ezgif-1-4d253b1973.jpg (946x1920, 275.12K)

are you a w-w-..woman user?

go to five guys stupid tranny

Are you serious?

> eating poison filled trash
You get what you pay for.

Hey, on the plus side at least you got zero dollars back on your tax rebate, not bad sweaty

We should have listened to the Canada is Collapsing thread warnings.

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-234643_McDonald's.jpg (1080x2400, 411.1K)

I didn't know women posted on pol and made Canada is falling threads.
I don't know how I feel about this.

Attached: 1657112826414m.jpg (951x1024, 143.66K)

What did she mean by this?

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Bacon Clubhouse Burger. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Keke based copypasta

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-234922_McDonald's.jpg (1080x1609, 290.15K)

Jollibee Canada has cheeseburgers?

I had my first filet o fish sandwich from mcdonalds today, greatest fucking thing I've ever eaten from there. I mean, big mac's from back in the day were great too, because they were actually BIG y'know? So anyway, I went back to McDonald's and i got 4 more of those fuckers. I'm eating nothing but those fuckin things for the rest of the day. God bless the USA

canadian rupis. kek. fucking faggot leaf have gone full poo and wonder why theres no equity for real canadians while they each carry the burden of 40 shitskins.

if I ran the us I would literally invade mexico and canada first day.

Attached: canadian citizens.jpg (600x402, 56.65K)

Maybe stop eating that shit, tranny

Don’t tell me you are going to eat that… Maybe it’s just the area where you were at?

Attached: 7DC961A8-1002-45A0-99E9-1CE5FA453D2E.jpg (750x518, 27.13K)

>2000 calories per day

in reality its more like 1200 calories for women and 1700 calories for men, especially with modern sedentary lifestyles

thats what happens when you live in a shithole like toronto

>goes to jollibee.
>doesn’t get chicken joy
>doesn’t get gravy
>doesn’t get spaghetti
>doesn’t get mango pie
>doesn’t get halo halo

ngmi

Always in the car, need it to smell like fast food everytime I enter it

No veggies?

Probably a tranny

Uhhh what? Even eight years ago a good burger from 5 guys was about $15. I cannot even imagine how expensive it is now. Store is a straight up ripoff, make your own damned burgers.

This is considered dirt cheap compared to where I live, nearly trice as cheap as here.

Not poisonous

Just missing vegetables, shouldn't have gmos and missing fruit

Try exercise

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I tried Jollibee for the first time a while ago, had the palabok fiesta noodles and it smelled so bad. The chicken was alright though

Can you get double big macs in the US?

>jollibee
are you a flip?

Not even 13% tax

this is what $15/hour gets you

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpg (720x700, 59.21K)

Speak for yourself, the McDicks near me is staffed by a team of hot young Indian women who look like they are willing to service BWC. I asked one if I could pay in semen and she blushed and told me she was married, but I could tell she was willing. Next time I think I'll go over there when it's late and go behind the counter to give her some of my special sauce.
>pajeets btfo

>go to five guys stupid tranny
It's gonna be like $30

The joke is that the girl was interested in him romantically.

Palabok is a distinctly flip taste. Just stick to the chicken items if you're not flip. The burgers suck, but their chicken sandwich is great if you get it fresh made.

These and "should pit bulls be banned" threads are fucking cancer.

All fields.