Seeing asians and blacks interact, the amount of black-on-asian violence doesn't surprise me

Seeing asians and blacks interact, the amount of black-on-asian violence doesn't surprise me

Attached: f.jpg (500x340, 39.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers will always stay mad. you should know you shitskin nigger.

chinks are tired of pretending that baboons are humans, hence the conflict

Attached: Niggers and Chinks unite against whitey.png (604x1166, 665.75K)

Yet they choose to operate their beauty shops where they live over here, ironic.

the saving grace of greasy asiatic sewer society is their unrestrained hatred of the nigger.

holy shit the nignogs get absolutely mogged by the two chinks. why do nigs even exist?

>tfw no asain gf that hates niggers

we need more roof koreans desu

Attached: 1657794115877.gif (400x222, 260.99K)

Bix nood chang

Attached: bix nood.jpg (770x1024, 121.93K)

niggers are violent towards everyone. they are niggers after all.

I think part of it is because there is an underlying recement against more successful minority group and Niggers love picking on easy vulnerable targets.

Chinese will convert blacks into kung pao chicken.

AND YOU WILL EAT IT

Attached: 77DFD806-F2CB-4FA3-8836-CEDAA0379728.jpg (600x1052, 118.15K)

bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf
>2018: Niggers were responsible for 27.5% of crime against Asians. By contrast, Asians were responsible for

Is this made by a jidf bot?

Then the mass media spins it around and makes them think conservative Americans with hunting rifles are the issue.

It's fucking insane. Even my smartish Asian friends are falling for it

Here, now fuck off.

Attached: 1556986753262.jpg (3840x2160, 692.04K)

Asian Americans are considered POC when it fits the agenda (crime stats, voting, etc)., but considered white when it fits the agenda in other ways (university admissions, C suite positions, etc).

It's fucking nonsense.

Nothing wrong with fleecing the nigger on a bi-weekly basis

You're thinking of hispanics. Asians are their own group, although people are trying to call them 'white.' Our entire mainstream news system is owned by sociopaths in charge of hedge funds.

but they're literally the same group, they are POCs peoples of color, at least they are according to the linguistic device created to have them unite as one people against us

Little reminder, niggers and chingchongs have the same disgusting flat wide noses

Sad!

Niggers < Asians.
I'm White.

Fuck it. LAUNCH THE NUKES

They both hate you, so stop playing this civnatcuck game.

Attached: 1624825864763.png (1690x1086, 101.29K)

kek

>black-on-asian violence

Black violence has nothing to do with race and everything to do with proximity.