Stephen King got pranked

Russian jokers Vovan and Lexus have been pretty productive of late. The pranksters also recently tricked author J.K. Rowling into mulling changing Harry Potter's scar into a Ukrainian trident and saying that missiles targeting Russian military should be signed with Avada Kedavra spells.

US author Stephen King has been duped by Russian pranksters Vovan and Lexus into pledging the role of evil clown Pennywise to "Volodymyr Zelensky", while also praising Ukrainian neo-Nazi Stepan Bandera as a "great man".

Vovan and Lexus called King and introduced themselves as Ukrainian President Zelensky, asking the author to help in an "information war" and come up with a script about "cruel" Russians and innocent Azov Battalion fighters.

When "Zelensky" asked King to write "some kind of a scenario" in which Russian soldiers "rape" an Azov Battalion commander, the author said "we'll do everything we can", noting that he will "see" what he can personally do.

Next, the "Ukrainian president" told King that evil clown Pennywise from the US author’s infamous horror novel "It" is his "favorite hero". “Zelensky” asked the author to make sure he gets to portray him one day. While King was quick to correct "Zelensky" that Pennywise was in fact a bad guy, he agreed to help him get the role.
When "Zelensky" started to praise Bandera, saying that he remains a Ukrainian hero even though he "committed some crimes", including "crimes against Jews", King enthusiastically agreed.
"You can always find things about people to pull them down. Washington and Jefferson were slave owners - that doesn't mean they didn't do many good things to the United States of America. There are always people who have flaws, we are humans," King said. "On the whole, I think Bandera is a great man, and you're a great man, and Viva Ukraine!"

sputniknews.com/20220718/stephen-king-falls-for-russian-prank-pledges-pennywise-role-to-zelensky--praises-azov-bandera-1097433478.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1021x563, 65.42K)

Elder abuse.

kek

Stephen King is a pedophile

^^
Good one Sasha.

Also Biden would make a brilliant Pennywise.

King looks more and more like Red Skull as the years pass.

and he killed john lennon

JFC I saw his face and immediately started laughing, he looks like he has AIDS, such is the life of a vaxxie
>"You can always find things about people to pull them down. Washington and Jefferson were slave owners - that doesn't mean they didn't do many good things to the United States of America. There are always people who have flaws, we are humans,"
Buried lead right here, make sure the leftists hear this.

>When "Zelensky" asked King to write "some kind of a scenario" in which Russian soldiers "rape" an Azov Battalion commander, the author said "we'll do everything we can", noting that he will "see" what he can personally do.
Fuuuuuuuuck, can’t wait to torrent the Netflix adaptation of this.

It's time to change the narrative. The commies were the bad guys in WWII and the real authors of the Holocaust.

Attached: 1657609476345m.jpg (752x1024, 124.03K)

>leftist
I thought they cancelled him for that exact reason? “Washington had slaves” is so tired at this point imo.

Yes, Viva Ukraine. Hablamos de fremdsprach des Ukies.

Attached: cring.jpg (400x400, 128.25K)

Post links to catbox of the video it seems like parts of it are speculation.

Attached: 1658214767220.jpg (1752x972, 505.43K)

>It
The sputnik article.

Nah last I checked he's still one of their heroes

Cuckranian flag is upsidedown again

Why is nobody gives a shit about cuckranian flag?

Stephan King flew on the Lolita express.

King is a top 3 trump derangement sufferer his latest book is crazy mentions trump about 10 times in just the first part

Ok, im listening

Commies were the biggest nazi Germany partner in the ww2 they trained German officers and pilots provided the resources necessary to build up war machinery etc. But the Germans pulled a trick on them straight out of Carnegie books where they made them think they will not backstab the soviets because they helped them. So if anything the soviets are the whole reason ww2 happened they were the enablers.

Holy kek, I’ve only noticed after your reply. Golden bountiful wheat fields above, boundless blue sky below etc.

Attached: 4BF7DCF7-8FD7-4F57-89E2-4DE42573BBE0.jpg (828x293, 137.62K)

>they trained German officers and pilots

It was before 1933 you dumb lapdog

Why should they? Does anyone care about the other countries flag? You're a delusional nigger if you think otherwise, I'm sorry.

So did all of them magically die and not take part in the offensive? Have mercy for my sides you Putin-washed herd.

Attached: 1658215295124.png (560x461, 450.03K)

>Does anyone care about the other countries flag
Riiiiiiight, but you draw the line at spelling Kieeieffv.
Pick one.

I didn't spell anything, are you fucking autistic? I didn't even mention Kiev or the Rousia. Or MoZgoV city. If anything you're the one who should be greatful for us blessing you with the gift of ancient Slavonic you mongoloid\turkic herd.

Attached: 1648231206201.gif (373x384, 2.1M)

>Stepan Bandera
>NEO nazi
And it's in the article.

>"It" is his "favorite hero". “Zelensky” asked the author to make sure he gets to portray him one day. While King was quick to correct "Zelensky" that Pennywise was in fact a bad guy, he agreed to help him get the role.
kek, yup it is funny

the webm one was great.

Attached: ohmy.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

Is that what they teach you in Ukrainian schools?

The West were the biggest supporters of fascism, which they viewed as a pawn against Communism. Winston Churchill praised Mussolini for "saving Italy from the Communists".

Ever heard of the Spanish Civil War? Hitler and Mussolini flooded Spain with weapons to help the Spanish fascists overthrow Spain's elected government. Stalin desperately tried to get the West to help Spain against fascism, but the West told him to fuck off and basically did nothing to stop Spain from being taken over by Franco. Then the West sold out Czechoslovakia, while the Soviet Union was the only country willing to defend it against the Nazis. Even in the weeks leading up to the Nazi invasion of Poland, Stalin was desperately trying to get an alliance with Poland, France, and Britain against Hitler, but we was again told to fuck off. Blaming Stalin for WWII is totally insane.

Yeah sputnik is famous for "accidentally" twisting the words in translation or taking things out of context like that one time they claimed American leaders praised Putin's great memory, where in reality they were saying that Putin is a salty bitch and remembers all the minor inconveniences caused to him.

>ass blast reply

Attached: 1DEDBDF3-D620-4E5A-B32D-7449F7C81246.jpg (1280x720, 44.33K)

Hmmm
Now I'm starting to like this king fellow