Is He a Con Artist?

If so, is he manipulating low IQ conservatives into believing he has their best interest at heart?

Attached: BN-QW339_TRUMPU_M_20161118120620.jpg (1280x853, 85.37K)

Maga king, trump win.

Jew political, funding and voting data....

>low IQ

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

>is he manipulating low IQ conservatives
Someone with blue hair typed this

Attached: 6D903B0F-CAB0-468B-9F78-10AAB12A19E0.jpg (1600x1066, 144.1K)

Explain Trump university

it more the other people openly hate and want to kill you so..

Trump revealed himself to be a crooked democrat gun grabber that put Pfizer before his voters.

No, he’s just charismatic and loud and his followers are retards.

If Trump is a con artist then I'm a "Hacker, hoaxer, spy and the penultimate faggot of Anonymous". So, no. That's my final answer.
I don't suck dick and you have no videos of Trump doing that either.
Go cope somewhere else, OP. Your bots are useless and easily discernible by NPC's now.
Get used to being heckled.

Diversity, Inclusion and Equity.
All the retarded fish swam down, exactly as planned. Sorry you didn't get the meme.

He refused to cross the rubicon, so yes.

I think Trump is difficult to pigeonhole. I don't think he's a con-artist but I do think he indulges in sharp practices and takes advantage of people in the business world. I think he is an honorable man according to his own code and ran for potus out of a genuine sense of wanting to restore the US for ordinary people. And of course, ego.
I think he's way smarter than his detractors think, and that most of the people who voted for him aren't the dumbfucks the media portrays. They voted for an anti-establishment shitlord knowing full well he is a bag of contradictions.

Isn’t the new narrative that he tried to kill his secret service detail in attempt to goto the capital?

>is he manipulating low IQ conservatives into believing he has their best interest at heart?
Yes, but what is the alternative?

Attached: unknown (23).png (506x640, 874.48K)

Explain your blue hair

He's nearly 80. Why would he be desperate to make money now? Anyway he didn't need to be president to make money. He's legit. Not perfect. But he's genuine.

What if you were the low IQ individual? How would you be able to disseminate the mean?

Yikes! That's as old as Biden.

Imagine hundreds of millions of dollars being spent over 7 years, including investigations with power of subpoena, trying to find something to pin on you, and they still couldn't find anything. Not many people could survive that level of scrutiny.

Since you bought it up you explain it you kike

>He refused to cross the rubicon
He's a coward like the other Republicucks.

Attached: unknown (4).png (750x406, 625.18K)

Questioning my God makes me a Jew!

Unlike Biden, trump didn't have two operations to remove dead pieces of his brain due to two aneurysms.

Yes

But amerimutts are too retarded to ever realize that