Have you taken the suffering pill?

Have you taken the suffering pill?

Attached: Conan.jpg (1927x822, 124.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetic engineering and neuroscience might eventually make it possible to abolish suffering entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo

Attached: Can Biotechnology Abolish Suffering?.jpg (314x500, 32.21K)

i do unto others

what is the difference between "suffering" and delayed gratification? Or to phrase the question in it's inverse, what is the difference between instant gratification, hedonism or drug addiction?

>what is the difference between "suffering" and delayed gratification?
How does pic related have delayed gratification?

Attached: brazen bull.jpg (1280x720, 155.33K)

cause you finally receive the blessed release of death.

back in those days they didnt just kill you...that would be to easy for you...no they made you suffer before you finally die so you can realize you fucked up real bad

Not the reason why they did it
They did it in order to groom everyone else to not act like you, you just served as an example. A trauma induced programming over the society has always been a thing and still is.

how will you as a person grow without contrasts? Hardships and misery grant perspective and a sort of "realer" or "mature" understanding of the world you inhabit.

>what is a martyr?
pic related
>St. Lawrence

Attached: 20200828100832_5f48c18dc2bf74d8cce391f6jpeg.jpg (682x519, 267.68K)

Yes I won’t be able to eat until next month

Suffering is your body way of warning you something is wrong and needs to be taken care of, why would you want to get rid of that permanently unless you're a dying cancer aids patient

Attached: 4685743-Frank-Herbert-Quote-Seek-freedom-and-become-captive-of-your.jpg (3840x2160, 2.25M)

Have you?

same. i'm starting to enjoy starving more than eating. it's just a hassle.

Buddhism?

Absolutely. I have an law appointment in 45 min. I might be going to jail today.

Attached: b8d61991d108a110ca24f187af7568d9.jpg (600x600, 30.83K)

They will still abuse and traumatize you, it just won't bother you if you take their pills and let them shoot you with radiation.

For what?

I'd pray to crom but he doesn't listen. High on his mountain he sits and laughs at me

Fistfight and some damaged property while that happened. Not proud of it

Every single second is suffering. Why hasn't God killed me yet?

Attached: Jerma searching for God.jpg (1920x1080, 628.32K)

how about you turn off your computer and suffer some more you monkey? in fact whip yourself constantly you subhuman

That's pain not suffering. If a child touches a hot stove we let him retract his hand and learn a lesson we don't push down on his hand until he's got third degree burns so he can suffer.