Why do you schizos hate him?

Every accusation I heard here is either straight vraindead or can be debunked vy 5 mins of research.

Attached: Elon-Musk-6.jpg (940x788, 50.66K)

Same reason people hate Trump, it's envy.

Hasn't confessed his faith to The Lord yet.

Attached: he-descended-e1428148814937.jpg (798x262, 33.74K)

Trump is bankrupt and indebted to literal Rothschild banks. Anyone with a brain here hates him.

all of his projects are scams. the mars shit is the most blatant one

He thinks I should need to ask permission to defend myself. Other than that (giant issue) he’s alright.

>Christ schizo

His mom and dad are satanic jews ergo he is one.

He bred with monkey aka Grimes. I don't like people into bestiality.

I dont have strong feelings towards him one way or the other. I just think he has shit taste in women.

>millions of cars produced
>hundreds of rocket launches and booster landing
>everything is scam!
As I said, 5 mins of research, you're a retard.

elon musk tortures monkeys

Proof?

Attached: beaner monkey.gif (360x640, 3.61M)

ALWAYS a memeflag. I just had this happen in another thread. Simply bringing up Christ seems to always result in a memeflag getting upset

Idk, let's go over it
>starship lies
>bfr lies
>peddling his retarded layman's vision of Mars colonisation
>solarcities bailout
>syphoning taxpayer money and then reneging on promises to state governments
>boring company lies
>tesla truck lies
>fully self driving lies
>hyperloop lies
>cybertruck lies
>neuralink lies
>optimus robot lies
>twitter lies
>being a fag in general
>simping for Amber Heard
>making me imagine putting my dick anywhere near Grimes

That's the short list, do you want to go into it more?

Be more specific, making this list makes you look like a NPC who adopted his position without critical thinking.

Rim my hairy asshole, cuck, put your tongue in, deep and greedy, slut.

OP define "you"

Addendum:

>bfr point to point lies
>robotaxi lies
>the Australian battery debacle
>lying about quick recharge stations then using the unearned carbon credit for tax breaks

Which one of the 18 points are you interested in, Hans?

(you)

Do you think Tesla should be valued almost as much as the rest of the US car industry, while producing less than 1% of the cars or even the value in cars? Or maybe there's something fishy going on there? Couldn't be.

Don't care, just give actual sentences instead of points that are just implying you have any argument.
We both know that your "information" is either from retarded clickbait articles or jewtube videos, so I don't expect you'd be able to be more specific.

Grimes looks like she always has bad breath. Feels good to be blonde, so fuck off.

I almost forgot

>lying about his role in founding Tesla
>implying he's the reason for the success of x.com and downplaying how he got fired for incompetence

The rest of the car manufacturers are either zombies on government life-support or declining.
Tesla has exponential growth in every metric and realistically swallow most of the car market, especially with developed countries banning ICEV sales

midwit

takes credit for other peoples work

super duper important

cryptofag

Attached: ugh.jpg (240x232, 6.61K)

>>lying about his role in founding Tesla
What lie? When he joined Tesla didn't have any assets, employees or even a logo, they didn't even own the name "Tesla", he was the 4th guy to join the company which is why he is a co-founder

>takes credit for other peoples work
Show a single examble.

According to him, he's been voting for dems up until this point. That says something about his intelligence.

Also, I can't stand electric cuckboxes and the hostile systems that Tesla has.