Today Germany’s largest importer of Russian issued Force Majeure which cuts all gas supplies

Press F to laugh at the Krauts. Remember when Trump warned them in 2018 that this would happen and they laughed at him and mocked him? How did Germany become so cucked?

Attached: iwRFKHyo6SG3.jpg (2048x946, 119.56K)

Muh force majeure
Fox news boomer propaganda
SAGE

Stay mad. You will be heating your homes with Russian gas at a high markup. How did Germany become such losers?

Germany might as well team up with Russia for access to oil, it would make for a strong military partnership and be a way for Germany to re-conquer territories lost over the last century, of course the pussy ass government here will suck Jew and American cock and not think strategically so do nothing to stop the future that we have ourselves.

Attached: D04D3036-8A0C-4115-985D-02200E239F98.jpg (849x1200, 136.89K)

>Remember when Trump warned them in 2018 that this would happen and they laughed at him and mocked him?
They were right, though.
The situation they find themselves today in only occurred since they cuck to the Satanic States. Had they just said "no" when asked to blow their head of with a shotgun, the mutually respectful trade of Russian gas would not be problem in any way.
Since they are an occupied Am*rican puppet state this can not happen, however.

Attached: 1631386848610.jpg (3685x1898, 2.28M)

Yet again Germans will freeze because of us.

If it weren't for the American empire of satan, there would be no war in Europe and everybody would mind its own business. The USA is the causing all wars on this planet. God hates all Americans.

Its gonna be a cold winter for Europe. Hell many probably won't survive in the fall.

Grune are the most useful idiots aswell to US and Russia.
I wonder if this Ukraine shit happened because our and American team up.

Oh wey, arent you, idiots, supported Ukraine by yourself?

>Force Majeure which cuts all gas supplies
Good

Didn't America shut off its oil in 2019-2022? Why point fingers when we know it's wef

They deserve it for not having alternatives.

Merkel fucked them pretty bad. But it was her turn in line

I literally don't care, people would STILL vote for the green party even after this shit went down. This country is beyond hope, I hope people fucking die, especially those onions eating cuckolds who would vote green.

Gernany is still occupied.

Long live Tsar Putin

Seems like this is not my problem

Fuck him, actually. He wanted to be the part of western world so lost his dignity.
He is Erdogan with nukes.

I blame the Davos Elites for this WAR. .90% of Americans don't give a shit about the WAR. We are sick and tired of WARS

How is the farmer shit going there

I miss the old Germans, who were always either at your feet or your throat. Modern Germans gave up Schwerepunct for soccer, which you do well, but it's not the same. Please start something.

Just lol at the German faggots laughing at the muts. I hope you nazi faggots burn in hell for your insolence but not before you freeze to death

Bro Bring Back Tsars

Shut the fuck up, you retarded nigger. What would be the point of "starting something"? So you and your retarded cousins from the UK could stab us in the back again and twist the knive some more? Fucking piece of shit. If it wasn't for the eternal anglo we wouldn't even be in this fucking shit, but here we are. Your military is occupying us, instead of taking european refugees after WW2 you forced us to take mudshits instead and now you bomb the middle east and order your puppet who you installed as our leader to take care of your problem. Go fuck yourself.

You’re right, Europe was a peaceful fairytale wonderland before big bad America ruined it all.

This. Buying gas from Russia only becomes a problem when you side with the USA in a US-Russian proxy war. Germany's problem is their government fears what the US might do to them if they refuse.

*chuckles*
I'm in danger

lol

The international press isn't even reporting it

Attached: IMG_3876.png (445x492, 159.33K)