Eating meat will give you cancer

Tons of cyst, sick and cancer infested cows are slaughtered every day by big meat. And they make sure it gets to your plate because of profits.

If you already know this.

Why do you keep putting this poison into your body?

Attached: dkr9yf0q2i091.jpg (568x686, 43.46K)

Consume cancer.

Get cancer.

It's not that hard. Make a change. Stop eating meat.

Attached: diseasedmeat.jpg (1200x826, 98.23K)

1 year and a half without meat

you dont get cancer by eating it.

This.

No how could consuming death and suffering contribute to my death and suffering??

go back to pick berries paco

>just eat the tumor bro
Americans are demented rats

I'm a beef and chicken dude myself.

Attached: Heart-attack-Burger-1.png (626x626, 235.89K)

Bad propaganda KYS

your country is so irrelevant now, I don't even feel like insulting you lol. Being a subhuman in chile is painful enough

You're retarded. Please go back to plebbit

>Sage
All fields

I’d stick my dick in it

Attached: 360B5423-31FC-4D67-807F-F8A640AE1FEE.jpg (561x614, 49.01K)

Tumors don't look like guacamole.

Let’s just grow tumours then bet they grow well fast

Nigga that's guac.

I eat 2 steaks every single morning (New York strip) then I eat chicken and salmon for the other meals. Am I doing it right?

The irony is that it's the meat that's carcinogenic. Has nothing to do with whether it has cancer itself. And yes I still eat meat. I'm not a faggot.

>Eating meat will give you cancer.
So does posting shit like this.

How very compelling, yet I will not eat the bugs.

Real life can be gross. Gross =/= wrong or bad. Show me how this negatively effects me or that it's as widespread as you claim or else fuck off.

Thanks! :3

>just eat the bugs bro
is this really the best NATO could do?

Why do you vegan troons keep shilling this bullshit?
You're far more likely to catch e. coli and get sick after eating lettuce because Mexicans were shitting in the field than to get sick from some bad meat.

i mean i wouldn't want to, but it also wouldn't do anything. also i doubt this shit is common or even that the butcher wouldn't just toss it. it's just a clump of gross dead cells, not an active contagion. you and OP are vegan fags

Because what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

You know plants get cancer too, right?

you must be a special breed of drooling imbecile to pay for a slab of meat that's discoloured and looks rancid
all fields

I've worked in processing 20 years. Bonafides: Victorinox Fibrox because they won't let us use rosewood any more and an F. dick steel. That's enough for those who know. OP is full of shit. No meat ever did this. No one animal, and I e cut up 10000 of them.

I know, I know
just eat ze bugs etc

Attached: 1657305311922.png (1280x1947, 2.59M)

I want my cancer burgers with extra cheese please. And some AIDS sauce for my Leukemianuggets

No country eats more meat than mine. We buy hole pieces of meat and eat it almost 3 times a week. Never see this stuff. Animal we killed are almonst 1 year old, can cancer develop on anomals at this age ?

Yes and... There's a farm with happy cows near me. Literally have seen them frolicking. Probably healthy. Maybe I should, "come home white man", just to be safe.

>bugs are vegan
American education

Shut the fuck up you eurokike unionfag. Fuck your euroshit union, fuck that faggot klaus "the faggot" schwab, fuck the IMF, fuck the BIS, fuck the WHO, fuck the WEF, and fuck every niggerkike faggot that belongs with them.

But most of all: fuck YOU.

Now excuse me while I grill my fucking steak you retarded globalist nigger.

if eating cancer meat gives you cancer what's gonna happen to you if you eat bugs that have cancer?

Attached: 1636783124971.jpg (480x480, 51.59K)

>stop eating meat
haha nah?

these are rare cases anyway,and they cut around it so who cares. still better than eating bugs and s8y milk

Attached: _r9_4OzjLSrRckJnMYP7Mv89s7tgfVvo-dtuz-Q25Ts.png (2968x2402, 204.85K)

OP is full of shit. This simply doesn't happen.

seething tranny archon slave

FUCK EUROPE, America is whiter than your piece of shit continent!

lmao they want us eating bugs and being onions boy cuhcks. OP posts this yet they find cancer cells in vaccines, which is literally directly injected into your blood stream, whereas if you actually ate something bad for you it would reside in the stomach.

Being alive will eventually give you cancer lmao

What’s with all the
>Muh bad meat, stop eating meat now!
Shill threads today?
All fields btw.

Seething Globalist Kikeslave

I'll eat my red meat while you can only beat Schwab's white meat.

You FAGGOT

>Why do you keep putting this poison into your body?
Because I'm chad who likes the taste.

America is white, you are not.

Attached: 6a00d83451d6a669e20240a46ab24b200d.jpg (495x347, 94.23K)

i would hunt and eat vegans if it wasn't illegal

Attached: 1450479371874.jpg (800x800, 144.12K)

cancer doesn't develop in the muscles.. most people get cancer in the liver, skin or lungs.

>meat is murder
I know.

Attached: 1movingviolation.jpg (1161x654, 90.96K)

I raise and butcher my own chickens. Stop being such a lazy goyim.

You can't infect someone with cancer unless you're severely interbred. That's not the case between people and it's definitely not the case between animals and humans.

Rare isn't even the word. I've processed for 20 years. Stuck for 2, and carved for 18. Never seen this IRL. Only in pics

cancer doesn't work like that

But when did you realize that you were gay?

or if you are severely immunocompromised. A faggot with hiv once got cancer from a tapeworm in his intestines

Plants can get cancer, don't act like you don't just cut out that weird brown spot on your tomato.

What's it matter to you? You don't eat pork anyway, rabbi

observe, the dickless sons of conquerors seething about their beef patties on a chinese cartoon board

Tumours taste like guacamole.

>crickets and grasshoppers contain 65% protein
What?

I'm here for a good time, not a long time

Yes. Also, not getting cancer is really about avoiding metabolic issues as well as immune system problems. Yet they keep saying, muh genetics. They could play a role, but why not focus on what's really going to help people. Everything is going downhill though, no stopping it.

If you don't want to be a goycattle, don't consume literal cattle. All you're doing is reinforcing the cycle of death and misery you goofs spend all day malding about

I buy meat in large cuts that process to suit whatever meal I intend to cook and not once have found anything like op's pic rel.

Isn't that just pus? Cancer doesn't look like that from what I've seen.
Yes, when you kill a giant animal then later on send the dressed carcass to a butcher, there is sometimes dead cells inside of it.
It's a carcass, it's not going to be pristine cuts of meat 100% of the way through unless you literally field dress it then cook it immediately.

Cook the meat you buy before eating, then, you pussy.

Says the emaciated bug-eating Jew who cannot convince a single person to own nothing and be happy. The European Union is for faggots and you can't do shit except jack off to a meatless future that will never come to pass. Nigger.

ironic seeing as you became overly irate because i informed you that cancer isn't contagious.

This post assumes insects don't get cancer or anything else just as nasty.

I worked in a meat processing factory for a long time, and have never seen anything even remotely close to that.
Even if there was an odd cow that looked like that it will definitely not end up on your plate in a first world country.

I'll keep eating meat, just to spite you tree-eating hippie faggots. Eating the bugs mean you are anti-life. HIPPIE. You're killing innocent bugs for your feel-feels.

Attached: 6lbj76.jpg (500x500, 48.91K)

only meat you can eat is beef and chicken.
avoid pork and anything pig, its dirty because pigs eat their own shit and their meat sucks up all kinds of toxins and shit.
also avoid any vegetable oils/seed oils and all this oil crap and never use it to prepare your meal.
also stop eating bread
stop eating goyslop
stop eating wheat, rice and shit like that
eat more EGGS, drink MILK and eat BEEF from best source you can find.

Attached: helpme.jpg (250x237, 9.5K)

shut up moron, you don't have 4 stomachs.
why is it healthy to eat like a sheep?

fatass americans love raw meat

I am 100% sure that not a single EU flag is used by an actual European. He obviously is a mutt but to ashamed to show it.

On a scale of one to retarded, you rate at ultragiganiggakikeshill. You will never convince one person to stop eating our delicious cattle. I will buy a beef steer and hammergun its skull myself just to spite your faggot ass, and then I will share the meat with all of my steak-eating brothers in this thread as we celebrate the absolute display of weakness that is the world economic forum

How many tiny vaginas have you grown?

why is your prostate where it is? I guess nature made you a fag, hop to it you fucking poofer

>it's the meat that's carcinogenic
Only if you cook it.