Would Any Forums eat my burger?

Would Any Forums eat my burger?

Attached: 20220718_154333579.jpg (1852x1594, 2.61M)

Sir this is a wendys

The meat looks odd, are there bugs in it?

No, because the lettuce on the bottom would prevent any tongue contact between meat and taste buds. Assuming it's real meat and you did away with the bottom leaf, I might

You're supposed to chew your food not bite and swallow.

sir, you’re talking to an American

Obviously yea I would.

are you going to reveal it's some kind of vegan bullshit? t.b.h. i had an impossible whopper at burger king and it was pretty much just as good as as a normal burger so who cares

Is that how you take your abbo dick?

This
I eat burgers with nothing in them (sometimes carefully placed fries inside the buns)
Anything else is inferior

Too high carb

Any Forums would eat your mom's 'burger'.

No, choose mine instead.
And it's not a globo homo- bug patty neither. Good pork.

Attached: 445.jpg (3264x1922, 1.41M)

>the microwave maple leaf bacon
cmon bro at least try. But yeah it looks ok

>Fry burger

Man of class

If by burger you mean vagina and you are an attractive woman, then yes. Otherwise no.

Sure
Just ate one on wheat bread but would be happy to have another.

Seethe.

too much purple onion
that will overpower everything else

is there cum in it?

They both look great, except for the cum on yours.
His made me hungry, yours killed my appetite.
Why do you do this to us?

I'm sorry but for me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1649431215882.jpg (750x749, 65.67K)

no for you have poisoned it.

i would make my own with similar ingredients, but not in canada.

Attached: secret jewish space lasers badge.jpg (686x622, 64.71K)

>implying I could nut these amounts
It's just garlic sauce.

I wouldn’t eat anything made by the sick freaks who post on Any Forums.

No, that's fake meat.