How do we solve the christcuck problem?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGLxckVv_Zc

Attached: 1658171771707925.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

these people are atheist infiltrators. read pic related, and see my schizo /lit/ thread about it, a huge amount of clergy are atheists these days:

so in a sense the christcuck problem is solving itself, because these people are destroying the religion. on one hand: based, but on the other hand i don't want these faggots in my country. as for the "sincere" christians, they are just enablers for these types so fuck them too, death to christcuckery

Attached: caught in the pulpit.jpg (328x500, 32.56K)

If you really think that's a Christian, then you're probably a little Hebrew yourself.

Methodists dont count.

Attached: 1656819162878.jpg (800x800, 238.36K)

cope. this is what your cult creates

None of these people are legitimate clergy. They're tiktoktards who go into their nearest church during the week and film these gay videos for propaganda purposes.

I am Christian
these videos make me angry on a level you cannot imagine
these heretics will die first

take the taliban pill and take women rights away

can we get a compilation of all the gay pastor tik toks for red pills and posterity

you don't…

>pastor
>progressive
>female

Attached: 1646609869178.gif (220x220, 38.15K)

If you go to a church and a woman is leading the sermon, you’re not in a Christian church.

We have to change our society. In 39 to 45 the church covered and intended murder of disabled children and now they are supporting LGBTQ. It's all about the Zeitgeist and the current thing

Jesus was a 5'5 mortal jew

Attached: iluojida.png (495x447, 109.44K)

there is only one true church, all others are abomination

Attached: Orthodox Pepe.png (1761x3513, 181.46K)

cringe larp

its only protestants who do this and maybe some catholics

What the actual crap is this? A Black Lives Matter cross?

Unironically return to the old religions, or at least the roots of Christianity with stricter rules that are enforced.

its the american religion