If the Supreme Court Bans Gay Marriage - Gays will Marry Trans

Courts have said men can legally marry trans women for DECADES before gay marriage was ever a thing. And isn't that what you puritans want? On the outside, it looks like I'm dating any other woman, and only I know that she's putting her pickle in my hole behind closed doors. We look like any other straight couple out there. Trans people existed well before gay marriage.

Attached: 329983.jpg (960x960, 102.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/againstgroomers/status/1548812576594837505?s=20&t=tB8V8DGULCFv8tbTgsnamA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have fun with that.

trans women are trans women not women. Trans men are trans men not men.

What do you think was happening for decades before any court said gay marriage was ok? There's tons of normal looking straight relationships where you would never guess the girl was of trans experience.

Look at those DSLs

Nah. We are going to go after trans too. Prosecuting the doctors who perform such heinous acts on God's creation.

Can the supreme Court ban gay marriage, or just move the decision to individual states, as with RvW¿

they can do whatever they want but "moving the decision" is effectively a multiple-state ban however you try to downplay that

I FUCKING LOVE STATE'S RIGHTS!
CHOOSE YOUR CAPTAIN WISELY, GENTLEMEN!

Marriage isn't protected by the Constitution. It shouldn't even be regulated by states. It's a private matter between two people and their god - maybe their families at a stretch. If faggots and men pretending to be women want to LARP as normal people, they're free to try. If I catch you freaks near kids though, me and the boys are going to throw you a boot party.

The supreme court didn't ban abortion and can't ban gay marriage. All it can do is say it isn't a federal government issue which reminds the issue to individual states. They'll probably get shot on by Alabama and Mississippi or whatever but they can still get on a plane and go get AIDS in a San Francisco bathhouse if they want. Who wants to visit let alone live in one of those states anyway?

it's clearly a state-recognized benefit and has been for the entire existence of the United States and trivializing that now doesn't change the history of it.

no one cares about passing tranners... what everybody hates is there disgusting AGP autists trying to pass as women when they are clearly just mentally ill.

>however you try to downplay that
I'm not trying to downplay anything. I'd love to see scotus ban gay marriage, or better yet make being gay illegal and a capital offence.

This. Trannies aren't one or the other, they're in the middle.

Sounds like a self cancelling issue. Proceed.

Capital offense? So you want gay people put to death?

How do you legally justify that?

>no one cares about passing tranners...
So long as they don't target kids, are up front with other men they try to hook up with, don't get in people's faces, and don't demand "trans rights" I couldn't care less about them.

Yes, that's what a capital offense is. You legally justify it by passing a law. That's how legal justification works.

>a state-recognized benefit
What the fuck does that even mean? The purpose of modern marriage is taxes and asset distribution. Marriage was never considered a "benefit" - it was just something that men and women did when they wanted to start a family. It was never regulated by the state because it was a given that churches wouldn't marry faggots or race-mixers or polygamous couples. It wasn't until Jews got control of the Fed and the judiciary system that shit like that became relevant.

Why do you want gay people put to death?

Because most of them want to fuck kids, you mong.

mobile.twitter.com/againstgroomers/status/1548812576594837505?s=20&t=tB8V8DGULCFv8tbTgsnamA

Tons what like 50 in the US where the gay bottom dude decide to be a ugly looking woman is thing gay bottom dude.

At this point the pendulum will have to swing really hard to hard to ban it, maybe OK or miss. But the rest would not bother for now, it's to much of a negative pr point to touch

I'm a gay man, and I know a ton of gay guys. None of us are attracted to children. It scares me people like you think the way you do.

Agreed. Do your own thing, leave people alone. Let people find this stuff on their own. Don't promote it in schools etc. And if you do we will put you in prison...

>he doesn't know about daddy...
Mmmmkay, you aren't really gay LARPER

>gay
>trans
>trans men
>trans women
i don't mind what you are as long as you end up committing suicide in the end :-)

Personal anecdotes aren't going to save you from what's coming. Get with the program or get the fuck out of our communities. We're going to force you to do one or the other eventually.

Your question, faggott, should have been.
How do you morally justify that.
Of course the answer was they broke a legal law against it with a penalty of death. Ergo suck the pole pay the toll. Wrong place to be Any Forums if you think you will not find people who think it's perfectly acceptable to throw homosexuals in a tree shredder.

Why do you find his convictions to be bad.

Yeah, well you had your opportunity. I was live and let live, didn't care about gay marriage. But it was never really about that, was it? It's just a corrosive degeneracy cult with child abuse at it's heart. I wasn't born this way, gays made me homophobic.

Most people think similarly desu. If it were legal to string gays up, it would be happening everywhere lol.

I'm a gun owner and know tons of gunner owners and nine of us are addicted to mass shootings it scares me to think there are people out there that think the way you do.

Man i would let him growl my shit hole aaaaaaalllllllll day long.