Unpopular opinion here me out

Its an irrefutable fact that global jewery is likely the most demonstrably effective entity of all time. Rather than just being reactionary and short sighted to these realties, how can we learn from and emulate their success? without immediately complaining about the negatives, what are some positives about their approach to achieving their ends? is a reckless jew also capable of being based as?

Attached: recklessjew.jpg (291x417, 68.81K)

>let's focus on the postives of being a fucking kike
neck yourself KIKE

Attached: 1639747476704.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

The problem with making African anime is that the continent has many different cultures and languages.
It would be difficult to mass target the way the jew has the Europeans who nearly all speak English.

Attached: flooded_gun_rights_1.jpg (742x1080, 254.09K)

Jews are simply too smart for us gentiles. There is no way we can emulate that.

Attached: 1654324974267.webm (362x640, 2.22M)

Their success is literally due to making blood pacts with Satan. Always do the opposite of Jews.

jdl is based as fuck they were formed to beat niggers

Attached: download.jpeg-19.jpg (474x609, 45.94K)

Attached: 1654027526203.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1654160624620.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

This, they are our elder brothers in faith.
They know what's best especially when they clarified that the diabolical grifter who said they were the children of satan was wrong.

Attached: matt_walsh_anti_semitism.jpg (2056x972, 295.33K)

Attached: 1656546222594.webm (480x720, 2.97M)

Attached: 1656670987860.webm (576x720, 2.92M)

*hear, faggot

Attached: 1655118970073.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

Attached: 1653371577492.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

Based and Kahane pilled.

>This, they are our elder brothers in faith.

Attached: 1629531693092__01.png (315x401, 128.5K)

Attached: 1654021840178.webm (576x1024, 2.38M)

Everything you do behind all the obfuscation to fool normies is gay and vomit inducing, so it only works if you are a gruesome faggot too.

At most it’s possible to “reverse engineer” your gay tricks and think about methods of prevention.

sadly user simple extermination is an apparently tricky task to accomplish, so while i appreciate your dedication i feel like your complete disregard to attempt to consider an alternative approach to develop an actually effective solution is simply underscoring how easily your strings are pulled to play the roll and dance they want you to

No, their success is due to being a stateless minority with an oppression and grievance fetish. Their culture has evolved to understand where power and influence resides, and take control for their own interests. Majority populations don't develop the same level of group nepotism.

Attached: 1654322673188.webm (320x400, 760.36K)

thank you for actually engaging user. i'm still not 100% sure i understand what the end goal of replacement theory is beside just being purely vindictive to white europeans. its obvious thats whats happening, but why?

What I took from that video is that if the satanic elites are equivalently more evil to be in control of these characters, the Killary video is almost certainly real.

Attached: keith_haring_huma.jpg (647x622, 121.95K)

The jews don't run the world faggot!
Fucking schizo.

Attached: 469.png (512x497, 258.07K)

It isn’t impossible and there are many stages that could be implemented to worsen your situation progressively until you are vulnerable enough.
For example, your mafia has obvious weak points, you have a mental illness with clear symptoms, … the only problem is everyone being stupid as fuck.

It certainly is effective up to a point, then it always seems to collapse for them, I think we are close to that point now. They know if the right/left/blacks/whites etc ever woke up to the media BS, they will be the target of everyone. Thats why they are pushing division so hard. The difference now is that the internet exists so they have lost control of the narrative, no one trusts (((media))) and when it happens, there wont be another country who can take them in, because every country will turn on them if America does. Tons of countries are full of people who would love to see the jews get removed.

It’s psychopathy and similar mental problems and your “culture” embraces this.

>emulate their success
their institutions are predatory and antihuman.
no other race has the stomach to pilot such horrible machines. jews are at the top because they wont pass through the morality sieve

they are not to be emulated. they are to be destroyed.

They need to be in control of the endgame.
AGI in the hands of the sheep has the potential to permanently remove them.
All chaos / destabilization / extinction measures come down to preventing the sheep from getting AGI.
Note for future archival readers: memeflag was used for this post by accident, possibly due to scroll wheel.

Attached: q_gold_mindwarp_1.jpg (638x720, 198.21K)

they just use the babylonian fractional reserve banking scam but can continue it for more than a few generations and in more than a few families, unlike the medicis, scipios etc. who also used it because they have a religion telling them to do it

i mean, i hate to say it but for every jew a 22, a bomb plot or two, and instigating active violence against your enemies is objectively more impactful and based than 99.9999% of the larpers that lurk here. seems like the best pol can do is antagonize a manlet to lash out without any integrity. the state of the modern white identity lacks even a modicum of pride and integrity and its truely disappointing and sad. the best this board can do is antagonize a white identifying mutt to lash out at the world with no intention. its shameful.

a perfect example of what i'm trying to convey. who is really going to have the last laugh? the foreign legion thing as an idea is kinda cool, pay in blood for your rights, but clearly that plan has backfired.