Alright everyone

QRD on everything that has happened over the past 2 weeks, and what has CERN changed so far that we KNOW of?

Attached: IMG_20220704_151325.jpg (1080x1461, 861.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5nX-z3lgWr8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston,_we_have_a_problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my anus itches less

I had the apollo 13 mandela effect "houston we've had a problem" flip back to its original "houston we have a problem" genuinely freaked me out because I saw the clip only weeks ago and it was certainly "we've had"

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-131715_YouTube.jpg (621x477, 131.55K)

What about JFKs car, going from a 6 seater, to a 4 seater, back to a 6 seater? Great to be alive at the end of days.

Attached: Trumpets.jpg (640x575, 59.93K)

Timeline shift is a lie.
Mandela effect is real.
God is doing it.
Cern is opening the bottomless pit.
Jesus saves.

Attached: CERNbait.jpg (698x393, 157.4K)

When did that flip?

This is progress

Not sure when it flipped, but back in Fall of 2013 I watched the JFK video like 50 times because there was a theory going around that the driver shot him. It was still a 6 seater back then, it was still black and white, and he didn't make these weird mannequin like movements that he does now. Watched it ~50 times in 2013, I AM NOT misremembering. Plus Im an autist so even harder for me to forget things.

OMFG NO WAY, NO FUVKING WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

How's with the apollo 13 flip, now NONE of the videos on YouTube highlighting it as a ME exist anymore. Only one or two videos of people experiencing the flip. Also it seems people experienced it at different intervals going back ar least 6 years. Read some of the comments it's really spooky

youtu.be/5nX-z3lgWr8

Pretty interesting comments. Apollo isn't one of my anchor effects but the comments are great. The cool part about the flip flops, is that it makes it an even more undeniable change.

How great would it be if Berestein flipped back, or Issiah 11:6 went back to lion and lamb. Those are probably the two biggest changes that people blow people away.

Or for my parents, would be great to see dilemma go back to dilemna. They don't want to believe but they can't deny that they remember dilemna. Every so often I remind them it used to be dilemna. If it flipped back now, it would make it undeniable to them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston,_we_have_a_problem

No it didnt :(

Just found this little gem. Sounds weird, like its been edited or something, but still.

I think one of my relatives are back from the dead, and im still confused about it. Its like he never died, except I was the only one who saw.

captcha turned to 6, it was 5

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-084047_Firefox.jpg (1080x252, 76.97K)

It goes to 6 and back to 5 every now and then, but yeah it was always 5. But I think it was added just for security

seychelle and sierra leone bot

Yeah that's the point, now it was always houston we have a problem. 3 weeks ago when I was looking into the mandela effect it was considered a well known example of the effect and part of "mandela canon" that it was we've had a problem. Now it's back and any trace of it on top 20 mandela videos or anything else are gone

They use CERN to force global warming to happen.

>CERN creates a (relatively) small gap in the Earth's electromagnetic sphere.
>The solar wind gets through and damages the ozone layer
>the damaged ozone allows higher amounts of ultraviolet radiation through
>that UV gets trapped and bounces around, heating up the lower atmosphere
>Global warming occurs, it just happens to be created by CERN

It is all so tiring.

wait till the 7th aug
that will be when the fireworks start

2 more weeks