If the elites claimed a nuclear attack was made against your country, would you believe them?

Let's say it was very similar to COVID-19. You don't see anyone affected. You don't see any damage. What you do see though is your nation's military posting thousands of elaborate Tik Tok dance videos online. But still, you can't leave your house. Orders are orders. Only essential military staff is allowed. We need to beat the invisible enemy. Listen to the generals, user. Trust the defense. We're in this together. You're told to wear a gas mask whenever you go to the rations facility, and you must get tested for radiation twice a week. Cardi B shouts "we got noooooked by Ruuuuusssssssia."

Attached: noooked.png (591x574, 315.98K)

No i only believe concerned third party random videos recorded by civilians on tiktok, i don't care what you say on the news because words and langauge is jewish weapon

no. Federal government is not working for the people

Lots of nuke shilling on Any Forums lately...

it worked for japan. they werent nuked either

I'm not one of them. I'm inclined to believe that nukes are a hoax just like most other shit. I could just foresee a scenario like my op playing out with how retarded everyone is.

Nuke is pretty noticeable so not many people would fall for fake nuke. Who I am kidding, they will eat that shit up

>Be 2020
>Be Me
>See pic related on TV singing Imagine by John Lennon with a bunch of other elitists, and saying we need to stay holed up like sheep in a barn.
That’s when I realized that the coof was bullshit, and all the worlds a stage. So no OP I wouldn’t believe the US Government for a nanosecond.

Attached: D4C0F508-E05F-4716-87BF-9C24659618AD.jpg (1125x1973, 151.74K)

I always new it was fake and gay. The only thing that shocked me was how gullible, weak, and compliant most people are. That was eye opening.

You're fed fake information from higher ups who are fed fake information from higher ups who exclude you and your superiors from psyops.

the sociopaths have no problem nuking millions of its own people. so yes, i'd believe them.

Depends.
Nkt on what they said, certainly, but on what actually occured, and if i want to find out, I will.

Why would I need to believe them? I want a nuclear holocaust too. Just make sure all elites die with it

I wouldn't care.

No, Wed see the flash and cloud from anywhere in the country

>What you do see though is your nation's military posting thousands of elaborate Tik Tok dance videos online.

Not gonna lie, i miss those videos, they were actually entertaining

>If the elites claimed a nuclear attack was made against your country, would you believe them?
they would never admit it. theyd just be like
>oh no another california wildfire just broke out

screencap this

They would have to destroy a lot of stuff, and it would have to be a plausible high profile target too.

I'm expecting this to happen shortly before the election.
There wont be an election this year and probably wont ever be another one as the United States.

No. It would likely be another 9/11 scenario.

How far has video technology advanced since 9/11?

Wrong, user. While that might sometimes be true, expert scientific studies have shown that certain type of nuclear explosions don't leave a cloud or flash at all. SCIENCE!

NO
NEVER TRUST ZEALOTS!
Murdoch.

wouldnt matter
everyone in the blast area would have to be silenced, social media etc
would be easier just to nuke them

my sister is moving to cali soon
her zoomer husband joined the navy and is in cali
if it gets nuked i'll know
i live 250 miles to NY
if it gets nuked i'll know

OP is a giant faggot