Every fucking day, every. Single. fucking. day I wake up just to find out that Canada somehow still fucking exists...

Every fucking day, every. Single. fucking. day I wake up just to find out that Canada somehow still fucking exists, what the fuck? There’s no comprehensible reason that this pathetic Autocratic piece of shit English/French whatever colony of misfits still exists during this day in age. Politics from this country are completely irrelevant

Attached: canada.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

>ITT OP doesn't take his meds and rants about some fucking imaginary place he goes when he naps

canada is literally made up of the descendants of the pussies that fled the american revolution to continue being loyal to the king

Attached: BXjDst.jpg (605x757, 86.68K)

you guys went as insane as Australia when it comes to that covid shit
you let them get away with EVERYTHING, and now other countries are going to go
>hmm well it worked out in Canada, we just need to keep trying

Attached: 1653003102489.png (184x184, 49.19K)

No no no no they resisted by having a gay trucker orgy and honked some horns

>Het let's get rid of our guns guys, what could go wrong?

“Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

oops forgot my greenarrow
>“Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

Attached: 1631624025315.jpg (626x680, 38.55K)

if Canada would not exist, You would not exist

>dog mounts her
>she just lets it happen
typical fucking bitch

At least Australia is still not real.

Good work, much more readable.
Liberate us. Oh wait, , nevermind.

Based self hatred

Attached: 1657533214161.jpg (1024x576, 85.3K)

A jew made this.

Every single day there is a photo or video a new story like pic related to remind me that the United States is doing much worse than canada. It makes my spirits rise. I do pray for you burgers, but at the end of the day I'm glad you're worse off than us.

>Hmm as long as we keep our guns the government will not be corrupt to the core
Cant wait for the day big daddy takes away your toys and you will continue to not do shit about it.

it's a place for indians to go and work shit tier it jobs while also collecting benefits from the state.

Yeah you wish. A few years ago Trump was president. Who was the last PM who wasn't completely retarded?

I thought you guys were real. I mean I know for sure Belgium is a real country.

its called lovesoup

you're welcome fellow degenerates