Is dating in your 30s as miserable as Reddit says it is?

Is dating in your 30s as miserable as Reddit says it is?

reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/

Attached: tinder-dating-profile-examples-for-men.jpg (800x600, 106.46K)

>amature
eww.
Also reading reddit, kys nigger.

it's a nightmare. i'm 34yo man and i think i am going to kill myself over this shit.

Attached: 1652335708177.jpg (460x316, 23.29K)

Friendly reminder that half of Americans are obese

Why?

Women my age and around 5-10 years younger literally throw themselves at me. It's easy mode, but their desperation is honestly off putting and cringe. The name of the game is extricating yourself from the entanglements they try to wrap around you.

t. 35

getting a little toasty there roastie?

better freeze some of those eggs...

Attached: 1631955942169.png (556x313, 36.99K)

Online dating apps aren’t for me. I decided long ago that I’m just gonna meet women the old fashioned way (rape)

if you havent had sex or meaningful relationships before 30 , you best stick to hookers or becomeing a date-rapist.

I haven't dated in almost 10 years but every time I have to talk to a woman I'm pretty sure I could fuck her if I didn't hate women so much it's unreal.
Maybe the problem is they're low test Redditors and not that they're over thirty.

because i want pussy and affection but women just dismiss me left and right. it is fucking enraging. i hate women so much it is unreal.

based

America is crossing the line for me, from funny to sad. Im just not amused by this anymore... its just fucking sad now.

Attached: 1655672705571.jpg (640x607, 55.98K)

1. Get fit
2. Fuck zoomettes

Attached: 3A293FEA-BA98-4C0B-8D91-0ADE2933BB44.jpg (807x960, 72.59K)

You can pretty much assume anything that reddit says is the opposite of reality. It's incredibly easy to get find attractive younger women as a man in your 30s. Unless you're a complete loser or a creep, obviously.

I hate all women my age or younger, I don' t wanna watch the netflix, I don't wantto drink the cocktails, I don't want to go to the organic market and most of all I don't want to waste time talking about gay pop culture I am not interested in. I can freely live without sex, I will not nerf myself down

app dating is just baby trapping for free meal tickets meet people irl

Even higher numbers if you are just looking at the women, lots of guys are in shape.

Proof all white people, not just Emma Watson, hit the wall at 24.

>It's incredibly easy to get find attractive younger women as a man in your 30s.
how? i am 34 and i want an 18yo gf. do i use tinder or something?

After studying women's anatomy for a drawing I'm making, I have decided that women's bodies are fucking disgusting and I want nothing to do with them.

Heh men age like wine compared to women. 33 and have more women interested in me than ever. Too bad I’m married. Wife lets me have occasional threesome though because she knows I’m out of her league.

I hope not.
I haven't been on a date since I was 21
I'm 32
Just kinda stopped trying I guess? Idk just didn't seem worth the trouble.

Its the sane problem with here. Online forums are filled with terminaly online crowed that has little to no contact with irl. Look how many people here think looks matter in a man, yet I ,that looked like semgoul all my life, never had problems with women.

Attached: 1655151501326.png (631x474, 178.27K)

You are a pozzed retard. Go outside. Dating apps are for cattle.

Attached: 1656575006372.jpg (832x900, 123.28K)

How tall r u

Actual "dating" is not, because it doesn't actually happen past 30 at least not at any significant levels.

>Go outside.
okay. i'm outside. what now?

Not your backyard. He means get a social life.

Attached: 1655351656224.jpg (651x513, 49.95K)

Women are insane and spiteful. Not missing much