Attached: f[1].png (2025x1211, 303.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howbadismybatch.com/expiry.html
bitchute.com/video/CB49QokMgGV5/
howbadismybatch.com/dosage.pdf
howbadismybatch.com/emails.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

howbadismybatch.com/expiry.html

this proves that there are active/deadly batches by design and placebos.

They determined the locations of the bad batches with Project Pogo.

forget it, you literally cannot explain this to normies
they all think vaccines are some magic potion that's always the same top quality and never fails

Attached: 1638465469674.jpg (682x1024, 139.88K)

Hopefully a heavy concentration of bad batch vaxxes were sent to predominantly white areas. We need to finish the job already

i had to take 2x pfizer to travel interstate in this prison island november last year, how long until you're in the clear?

no refunds

Attached: kill bill.jpg (584x680, 88.55K)

depends if you got a bad batch (non placebo) champ

well, I never had any symptoms from the vaxx
and just by coincidence the period after I got the vaxx was the most physically active I'd ever been in my life so I guess I'm good.

in a video Borla said 1/3 were saline, 1/3 were the vaxx but I dont remember if he said what the last 1/3 were.

Certain batches went to early vax injectors, who already has health issues which made them on the earlybird list

Inb4 jew/shill

bitchute.com/video/CB49QokMgGV5/

The video description:
>"Each range of toxicity (indexed by levels of adverse reactions) has a distinct alpha numeric batch code. As the alphabet ascends, the toxicity appears to decrease in a linear step-wise fashion.
>Was Pfizer testing out different concentrations of vaccine - and labelling each dosage level with a particular code? Scientists normally label each experimental condition carefully, so they can record and monitor the effects of that condition. Is that what is happening here?
>Certainly, the batch codes within a particular toxicity range are not random between one range and another, but seem to ascend alphabetically as the toxicity falls.
>And within each range, all the batch codes form a sequential mathematical series !
>It appears that the adverse reactions may not be so much the product of the ill health of the vaccine recipients, but rather may simply be dependent upon the particular batch code series administered."

Click to expand...If this turns out to be true this proves that there is intent by Pfizer to kill people.
From the data you can see that there is clear evidence for on experimental setting and intent of varying doses of toxicity.
Meaning the lower the letter of the lot number in the alphabet the higher the toxicity.
And one of the batches with the highest toxicity, starting with EW, was being administered to children

>check phizer lot number
>in one of the extermination batches
Guess my tremors aren't drinking related.
Nice knowing you lads.

bro, science juice is made by scientists, and scientists are smart. they're not like you and me bro, they're like, super smart, and you should just be grateful and inject whatever they give you. are you a scientist? are you a doctor? exactly.

bump

Attached: 1657583003463.png (444x518, 441.84K)

Make some change in the world before leaving

In mimecraft !!

We tried to warn you, but you refused to listen. It's over

Nothing you said applies to adverse reactions, which is the topic. Quick, what logical fallacy is that?

>have friend
>is 'vaxxed', said they felt absolutely nothing, not even injection site pain, hasn't gotten sick once
>have coworker
>says they feel like they're dying after it, brain fog, racing heart, can't function at all, keeps getting sick
>they got the doses at different drug stores
Holy shit am I literally witnessing a lottery for genocide? Did these sick fucks really leave life and death to chance like this?

of course it was a joint military operation they needed some control groups

>nothing ever happens
the only thing normies care about is their health.

Add bookmark
This document shows that vaccines were allotted special codes to identify dosage levels.

Vaccines with code 91301 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91300 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91304 had a dosage of 10 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91305 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91306 had a dosage of 200 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91307 had a dosage of 50 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91308 had a dosage of 15 micrograms per ml
Vaccines with code 91309 had a dosage of 100 micrograms per ml

It is therefore obvious that some people were receiving a dosage 20 times higher than others. The AMA document makes it clear that these different dosages were targeted to different age groups - babies, children, teens, adults. The codes are not vax lot numbers, they are ICD billing codes, and different dose levels are just different vials and doses for age groups.

Here is the document - (PDF) Dosages
howbadismybatch.com/dosage.pdf

howbadismybatch.com/emails.html

>Holy shit am I literally witnessing a lottery for genocide?
You didn't watch the squid game? They showed exactly how they operate...

I didn't get fall for this shit but most of my family did, how do you look up a batch?