Kratom

Green strain - Focused steady energy with slight euphoria.

Red strain - Eases pain while making you calm and relaxed with slight euphoria...

Why isn't Any Forums taking the kratom pill?

Attached: kratom.jpg (770x533, 115.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don’t trust drugs sold at gas stations by pajeets and niggers

>blue pill is rejecting reality
>red pill is embracing reality
if you get high you're blue pilled. Also studies show that it lowers your IQ. Drinking also causes dementia. Good luck retards.

It's addictive, ky kike.

I've taken kratom periodically for the past 6 years, great plant. Just don't overdo it like a nigger.

Attached: craiyon_011359_Pepe_Commiting_a_Hate_Crime_in_high_resolution_.png (760x930, 605.78K)

I tried kratom, made me not able to shit for three days.

Drugs are for the weak. If a furry can unlock his pituitary gland and get high off of his own brain chemicals at will, so can you.

Attached: 1602624206394.png (1149x1060, 187.31K)

You forgot the white mans preferred form of kratom, white vein, the most stimulating of them all. Lots to do as a white man and it assist in progressing the white race.

Its addictive garbage.

Kratom will strip your body of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. You take kratom because you feel like shit and you feel like shit because your body can't process amino acids from meat because if vitamin deficiencies.

some gay faggot nigger shit. never tried it and never will. also anything that needs advertising is shit by default. if it was good we would have known it already

That's opiate life for you
Source?
It's obviously better than street drugs but you can still get hooked on it to some degree and there is withdrawal. I've tried it a handful of times when offered, it's not bad

i am taking the kratom pill. almost every day for 5 years now. it's pretty good. sure as shit beats overdosing on fentanyl which is what i'd be doing if i weren't on kratom lol

currently got some yellow bali and red maeng da that's pretty good, and some green strain too i forget what it's called

Kratom has helped me a lot with anxiety and general aches and pains, but it is very bad for your liver, and YES it is addicting - I know from experience.

I don't consume opiates because I am not a scumfuck junkie. The only reason to use it is detox from harder opiates.

Not to mention all the other shit your greymarket chinese leaf powder probably has in it.

i like to mix that with my morning coffee

protip: take your dose, mix with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and freeze it. the acid from the vinegar and the freezing break it down and make it stronger. a red bubble forms on top of the cup, that's the mitragynine apparently.

i also like to get crushed leaf when my supplier lists it and make tea. just dump a bunch in and boil the shit out of it for hours, add some lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to that as well.

made kratom jello once...would not recommend. i had some kratom chocolate made with extract that put me on my ass though.

source on it being bad for your liver?

>Source?

e621.net

Attached: 2d3eca42b46362484dc63767c2ddf8c9.png (800x800, 250.02K)

There are a lot of plants with effects people in the loop try very hard to keep away from the internet, because when something gets popular retards who lack discretion try it, don't pay attention to guidelines and warnings, suffer side effects, and start crying to hospitals and politicians everywhere about how it's a disgrace and need to be banned. Salvia was the big smoke shop legal high when I was a teenager until people making all those YouTube reaction videos got too much attention and fucked it up for everyone

have to say kratom was extremely useful for getting off of heroin. Getting off kratom was also EZ.

No, russiafur. You're going to corrupt user.

Good for you, truly. Seems like most people never crawl out of that hole.

Where do you even buy this stuff. Is it tested for and is it legal?