Calling All Natural user Women

How do you feel about a guy who spent 98% of his life as a man, nominated as female athlete of the year?

Attached: 20220718_210659.jpg (1440x1086, 293.08K)

>if only you knew how bad he really smells

Attached: 811A1165-597F-4FE3-88D2-11B5F5AC902B.jpg (632x1001, 380.01K)

I might have cared about this if women had sex with me, but now I hope their sports are ruined along with Title IX

Attached: 1531433846950.png (225x225, 19.79K)

deeply insulting

why is it kikes feel manly around women? is it because they feel like less of a man around men?

Attached: roman bust.jpg (986x1273, 213.61K)

Based, we need more men in women's sports.

Women's sports are silly and unserious.

He's a fucking gross delusional dude... I bet he smells like shit

Lmao. Women will still vote for this shit too.

Attached: 45F68E48-0FF2-4837-9CAB-3C57A270AAE1.jpg (205x146, 6.68K)

im just waiting for that day, when a country goes to a olympic event, football tournament with half the team filled with trannies.and then they dominate the tournament.i would give it about 7-10 years.

Yeah. The Kool-Aid guzzler idiots are pathetic

I think we're well on our way already

I think it's stupid, but I also don't mind since sports are a joke, especially women's sports.

How would you feel of you were 5'6" with a hook nose and curly hair?

I’ll start watching the Olympics on that day. It will be incredible.

Hilarious. I never cared about women's sports and now the inclusive bitches that tried to take away men's spaces are getting their strong womyn's spaces stolen from them by clever incels and trolls.

what can i say?
man is great at every thing, including cooking and being woman
do better birthing person!

> Women are just as strong as men, we should have the same rights, be able to become cops, firemen, soldiers, etc because w'ere just as capable!
>> Tranny shows up
> NOOO NOOO THIS IS MISGONY GET MEN OUT OF OUR SPORTS NOOOO HE KEEPS BEATING US IT'S NOT FAIR MEN ARE NATURALLY STRONGER AND SMARTER NOOOO REEEE

for sure.im guessing it will be a no name nation too who does it first.like venezuela or some similar shithole.

Problem? I thought there were no differences between the genders. She must have had more willpower and training, thats all :^)

Why do you losers watch this no-jew-naming grifting cryptokike? Like what is the point?
>He thinks natural born women are women HAHAHAA BASED!
literally kill yourselves