North Carolina Republicans propose bill legalizing murdering pregnant women

The NC proposed bill, NC Bill 158, would legalize killing a pregnant woman if she intended to get an abortion. Killing her would be legal in the framework of defending another person's life.

Attached: 1630488544945.png (1284x1975, 1.19M)

Doesn't this seem a little bit like how the left overreacted?

Fucking based

I don't give a fuck if women suffer. Fuck them. I'd save a horse before a woman.

Why? Do you like fucking horses? What's your malfunction? Did mommy not breast feed you as a child? Maybe you're just a total faggot?

The pregnant woman can argue self-defense now, in the case of aborting an ectopic pregnancy.
Abortions are still technically legal.

you do know what your meant to do to politicians right ?

Attached: 1591923115940.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

Based. Fuck whores.

But won't the child die with the mother most of the time?

I moved to North Carolina last December and I'm now finally starting to like it. Giga-basef

Eat a dick, simp.

Based, kill the murderer abortionist

No need to kill the mother until she kills the baby

Not if the Republicans get their way.

Baby's should be made to go and get jobs 1 year after being born.

>Separate human life begins at moment of "fertilization".
Totally discriminatory against clones. Of course if you're a clone, and not considered a person, how could they ever charge you for a crime?

is this the new tranny psyop?

Goyim, there are no human clones doing crimes, take your meds.

Oh look, it's the Australian roastie. Haven't seen you in a while. Fat whore.

How do you know that? I'll bet you the Chinks have been cloning humans for years now. They don't give a shit about bioethics.

construed language is a motherfucker

>willfully
not so fast chuds

Unfathomably based, and OP is a retard

…because of course the State would let the baby be born before sending the mother to prison for murder or administering capital punishment. The baby has rights, after all.