Thanks a lot, Conservatives

Your anti-mask rhetoric, anti-lockdown rhetoric, anti-social distancing rhetoric, anti-slow the spread rhetoric, vaccine hesitancy rhetoric and anti-science rhetoric is what led us for COVID-19 to be a forever pandemic.

I hope you guys are happy.

Attached: 1644505832052.jpg (2048x1536, 328.73K)

1pbtid

get your 9th booster vaxxie, if you're lucky it will be -20% effective.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 6.11.08 PM.png (970x524, 168.2K)

Just vote to end the pandemic.

I’m happy.
Enjoy the heart attack.

I sure am, what you gonna do about it?

Fuck you and everything you believe and everything you want.

>bla bla bla its a forever panic just because you dont take the poison clotshot like i did waaaaaa

faggot

>independent journalism
hilarious

We've eliminated one disease in human history. I'm not going to give up all my rights because a bunch of globalists think they've become gods of the earth and can eliminate disease if only they become authoritarian enough.

you're welcome

OP, just have to say that you have to be one of the most disingenuous individuals to put the blame on the anti-maskers while bio-weapons labs go unmentioned, do you work for the labs? is that why?

Just kys already

So we should hang the public health officials? Fine by me.

>/thread

this.

You should be thanking us. If we didnt resist and just confirmed like you faggots did you never would have ever gotten out of lockdown.

I'm honestly afraid of the consequences this will have long term, we know it affects the blood vessels of the brain and therefore it can cause cognitive decline, imagine getting covid x3 a year... permanently.... we're all going to become cognitive deficient and disabled, its scary

"""Covid""" doesn't exist you retarded JEW.

No problem. In my country where you still have to wear mask in some areas and we have like 90% vaxxed people we still have covid.

Whatever, brainpolished retard

Got covid 2nd time in 4 months, fuck me