The U.S. family court system is illegitimate

There is no constitutional basis for a court with no crimes. Not even divorce courts have "faults" anymore.

What the hell are these "family courts?

Communism is what this is. "From each father according to ability, to each child according to mothers needs."

This is evil and should not be tolerated.

Attached: 1579449295226.jpg (800x480, 50.62K)

The public is just such dumb garbage they aren't capable of understanding why they should care, that's the only reason it's gone on as long as it has.

The public is just that irredeemable.

Bump

The most profitable genera of legal exploitation.

There is in state Constitutions.

Ideally marriage should be outlawed along with child support.

Child support is money you owe to the state. It's the only debt where the victim is also the judge. And the enforcement. And can decide that debt at will. And with a prison sentence or lose of drivers license.

The BAR is a pedophile syndicate, they love when people act like children.
Not even the elected sheriff will challenge the BAR, lock step brown shirts.
It's ye old Witch Trial 2022, look at the correlations.
Our forefather crossed the Atlantic in wooden ships to get away from these Kangaroo estrogen filled courts.
It undermine the very core of the Bill of Rights.

What's to stop the government from jailing you for student loan debt? If they can do it for child support why not any other state debt?

Deadbeat student borrowers should go to jail for being in debt too, no?

>they aren't capable of understanding why they should care

>"It will never happen to me; just the trash, my wife isn't that kind of girl."

These guys might get surprised one day. What percentage of papers get served on a S/O by surprise?

Them why is child support enforced by the feds? Why can't I move to another state and avoid the court order if it's only basis is at the state level?

Based

Attached: 5C4DACB4-69E7-4688-9FAA-6E1E3CFD2F60.jpg (2005x1048, 358.15K)

There doesn't need to be a constitutional basis for a family court. Family courts are state courts. States courts are courts of general jurisdiction. Only federal courts require specific jurisdiction as granted through the U.S. (not state) Constitution.

>marriage should be outlawed

Lol wut

This picture makes me genocidally angry.

>And with a prison sentence or lose of drivers license.

Its a debtors prison where destroying ability to generate an income is the punishment...

But the question is, punishment for what?

>States courts are courts of general jurisdiction. Only federal courts require specific jurisdiction as granted through the U.S. (not state) Constitution.

Then why is child support federally enforced?

>What's to stop the government from jailing you for student loan debt?

That's next.

Why do stupid people invent these convoluted statements I didn't make and then argue against it like that's what I said? Why are the stupids like this?

The full faith and credit clause of the U.S. Constitution requires each U.S. state to give full faith and credit to final, valid judgments rendered on the merits by other U.S. states. Additionally, by statute and case law, state courts are required to give full faith and credit to federal court judgments, and federal courts must accord full faith and credit to judgments from state courts and judgments from other federal courts.

Feds will enforce a state court judgment once it has been adjudged.

>>marriage should be outlawed
>Lol wut
Marriage is a public contract that derides everyone else as a 'second class citizen', it makes sure all women are represented and excludes a majority of men.
Married men make more than women, who make more than unmarried men.
Unmarried ppl supplement the health ins policies of the married's children.
BAR exploitation.