Why do white guys want blacks to be sexless incels even when they aren't marrying white women

I thought you guys just wanted us to stop dating white women. That's easy enough, but it's pretty damning for you to try to stop us from marrying anyone else. Stick to your own race if you think you are so much better than everyone else

Attached: 1658191454905486.jpg (1080x901, 93.63K)

>Stick to your own race
You said it yourself you dumb nigger

I'm not Japanese yet I want the best for Japan.

I don't want niggers to stop dating, stop making us look like unreasonable pricks. I just want niggers to stop existing.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CONFUSING JEW MOVIES AND JEWTV AND WHITES OR SOME SHIT LIKE YOU THINK WHITES RUN FILM WHICH THEY DONT DUMB CLUELESS ASSHOLE......... YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WE THINK AND ITS DEFINITELY NOTHING YOU HAVE TYPED HERE......... INFACT IVE NEVER HEARD A WHITE PERSON SAY THAT THEY EITHER WANT NIGGER COMPLETELY GONE OR ARE ANTIRACIST KEKS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE TALK ABOUT WANTING BLACKS TO BE INCELS..........

It’s simple. Black genes need to go extinct for the survival of humanity.

so you just want to genocide us. got it. glad to hear it from the horse's mouth

>Stick to your own race if you think you are so much better than everyone else
That is quite literally what the people you're complaining about are saying.

We just don't want niggers to reproduce. At all

Passing on archaic genes is never good. Sub-Saharan Africans would have naturally gone extinct in the early Iron Age if it weren't for the Arab slave trade. Boreans are anatomically modern humans, Sub-Saharan Africans are not. Sub-Saharan Africans should do the right thing and not reproduce.

no there arent

Blacks should not exists at all, the reason why are you even procreating is because of nigger worshippers in USA who want to keep you alive.

as if thats even that common

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD

Attached: pat ewing.jpg (426x640, 84.09K)

*they

For certain reasons yes, but none to do with anything you come up with

Attached: 1630435821324.jpg (1080x1078, 179.43K)

I don’t care about thier sex life. I just don’t want to subsidize their offspring.

We only respect rite of conquest. When did Africans declare a war and defeat anyone in combat? It's infiltration by acting pathetic. Can't respect it.

That never happens though
I bet that picture is from a photoshoot

niglets, mostly.

money's a funny thing.

No likey. No.

Attached: BCCCFB66-2060-4F34-AA1F-315E4E088AD9.jpg (901x1138, 492.16K)

Whatever you say bud

Attached: ^175AA1FF88AEF4AEB10EDF88Ca.jpg (449x800, 69.89K)

it's not just him, and it's not just your kind

Attached: 1643673869162.png (1040x1578, 1.27M)

he's looking at the camera

Everything was fine back when the sheboons and coalburners were allowed to just murdered the little niglets before they were done cooking. Overturning RvW is the biggest disaster in America of this century

I don't think that, I literally have never thought about that. I honestly forget black people exist because there aren't any around me. I only see them on this website.

He's smarter than you, faggot.

sorry but clearly she'd much rather be with a strong White woman

I don't want anything for black people. In fact, I'd never think about them if I didn't come here

All women belong to White men.
You mad nigger boy?

these guys want us to be eunuchs apparently

suck my nuts nigger, and speaking of niggers, stop larping as one you faggot

I hate seeing black guys with asian girls. Are white girls not good enough or something?

Post more frequently in this style user
Im
Running our of energy over here

Well stop being a nigger for once and we might just stop treating you like the vermin you are.

Attached: 1658192492523.png (668x681, 331.48K)

how can you look in the mirror, see a monkey looking back, and not kill yourself? niggers have no self awareness and dont belong in the civilized world. they need to be left behind for humanity to progress

Attached: nigger monkey.jpg (512x768, 138.28K)

Niggers don’t marry any women even their own. Every nigger athlete gets divorce raped by their snow bunnies like within a year of retirement and ends up broke.

No one cares enough about you to want anything for you.

it isnt about black and white bullshit!
Any man of any race is against race mixing if any woman from his race does it. While man are designed to conquer and breed as much as possible.
For example, i am yellow asian, i would like to date women from any race, but i feel disgusted to see an asian woman who is dating a non asian man.
White men feel the same, i believe black men also feel the same. It is only white men have the advantage to race mix because women of all races worship white men, and i dont have this kind of advantage

>For example, i am yellow asian, i would like to date women from any race, but i feel disgusted to see an asian woman who is dating a non asian man

this is so cringe dude. the brain rot has really set in hasnt it?

You all are too distant from everyone else on the planet. Whites and Asians are only about 50,000 years apart, all Boreans are. Sub-Saharan Africans are more than six times that distance, more than 300,000 years apart from everyone else on the planet. That is deep in the outbreeding depression range. That will cause all sort of errors in the offspring that are detrimental to health. That is bad for the world. Boreans can safely breed with one another and their children could even enjoy outbreeding enhancement (hybrid vigor) but Sub-Saharan Africans are just too distant from everyone else for that benefit.

True enough. It would suck watching Japan getting completely blacked.

is it really that difficult for you to understand this concept? Race mixing is only bad if women do it.

Are you black? dont the blacks view the world the same way as the other races?

He’s likely much smarter and more empathetic that 99% of you, including yourself
Not to mention they wouldn’t like to date a creep that keeps pictures like this saved on his computer

Attached: skip.jpg (1280x720, 107.11K)

Black men are built for Big Jewish Cock

Attached: 1638568256967.jpg (719x755, 57.83K)