Small amounts of alcohol may not be good for you, study suggests

>BAD GOYEM! Just think of how having even a momentary respite from the post-modernist dystopian hellscape could have terrible consequences! I need you sober for work!

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/07/15/alcohol-health-risks-under-40/10067144002/

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-202340_Opera.jpg (720x1240, 184.87K)

>drinking poison not good for you.
I’m shocked! It can’t be true

next week red wine will show to have heart health benefits

Alcohol is poison at any concentration. The body reacts to it as if it was, it has no nutritional value.
It does have a rather large cultural grip on humanity due to it being a really good way to keep stuff from spoiling since the dawn of man, but yeah.

Holy fuck I hate Any Forumstards so much.

Any Forums:
>ahhh alcohol and drugs are kike mechanisms to keep whites unproductive and miserable. take the redpill: stop drinking!

also Any Forums:
>drink as much and as often as you can! kikes don't want you to repress the reality of your dystopian hellscape! down with sobriety!

KILL. YOURSELF.

Funny thing it does have certain stuff on it that is actually helpful to your heart. One of the natural dyes it has, iirc.

>Any Forums is one person

LIQUID JEW CONFIRMED LIKE YOU CANT SEE THIS ALREADY THROUGH YOUR OWN LIFE EXPERIENCE EVERY 2 BEERS A DAY NIGGER IS A FUCKING BOOMER WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN MONEY...........

What about huge amounts?

ok I will just stick to large amounts then

Attached: dolf_washington.jpg (640x480, 67.49K)

>it's not the jab
>it's your relaxing after work beer.

Attached: download (1).png (840x630, 1.08M)

>Small amounts

That's why I drink heavily.

Imagine using alcohol instead of literally any other drug. Alcohol is the ultimate golem drug, why else do you think it is legal?

>get physically addicted to this drug that destroys your braincells
>become fat, retarded, complacent and work the low wage jobs goy

Attached: vGg2YXC.jpg (112x96, 3.69K)

>become fat, retarded, complacent and work the low wage jobs goy
Drinking alcohol turns one into an American?

Resveratrol, but you can get that with grapes.

Im fucked

Ignore the idiot who wrote OPs article, who maybe attended a rushed lecture or skimmed through some pseudoscentific study.
Ive been present at dozens of autopsies, and can tell you those who regularly drink alcohol had coronary arteries clean as a whistle. The chronic alcoholics may have been swollen and cirrhotic, but their blood vessels were like a baby's.

This has not just made an impression on me, but numerous other pathologists I have discussed this with. Conclusion: Moderate drinking is probably a very good idea. If you want mechanics, its probably HDL modulated plaque reuptake. For those able to handle alcohol maturely, I am convinced it is an effective medicine, in the classic sense of the word.

so the dead guys were in perfect health then, good to know

That's why I consume large amounts of alcohol

Got it, so I need to drink larger amounts of alcohol.
Sounds like a plan man.

Attached: 1655666937248.png (713x611, 25.91K)

>t. Straightedge virgin
Imagine telling an attractive woman that when she wants to have a drink with you
>reeee jewish golem juice

Attached: 1605841044768.jpg (816x882, 238.63K)

They’re literally correct. The liquid Jews (coffee/alcohol) will make you fat and diabetic.

>Any Forums is schizo

I might change my mind on many things, temporarily.

Is this the prologue to another sudden death syndrome or mysterious heart attack?

Attached: 1642981385397.jpg (960x1280, 207.11K)