Why do rednecks hate hispanics so much?

Maybe they’re just jealous because hispanics can talk faster than them. While rednecks talk extremely slow like they just drank a bottle of codeine.

Attached: 9F559A3E-D701-4175-B27E-364E2C0B5719.jpg (1280x2291, 278.2K)

Shut up jose, go back to your country

> Why do rednecks hate Hispanics
You're dirty, smelly, and your women refuse to learn English. Even the worst of white trash can understand a fucking sentence i say

We dont. We hate liberal yankees far more.

I don't live in the USA but I imagine the root cause is they are competition for the same working class jobs that depress wages. If they are first generation immigrants they may be willing to work harder for less money.

aww did the beaner strike out?

We're unwelcomed here by the nativee whites. We should only live in formerly Hispanic places like California and Texas. Going back home would also be good.

We have to try to mend relations. We can't just have it our way where there's thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border every night. Yes, this is actually happening under Biden.

Im not hispanic. Im a high class white. Most hispanics I know speak proper English. Something rednecks cant do

NO NIGGER CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION MEXICAN JEW HYBRIDS RUN MEXICO AND THEY BLAME WHITE GRINGOS FOR EVERYTHING WHEN REALLY ITS MEXICAN JEW HYBRIDS WHO STOLE ALL THE MEXICANS MONEY. WHITES DONT HATE MEXICANS MEXICANS ARE BRAINWASHED BY MEXICAN JEWS CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OR BRAINS TO REALIZE CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION SO THEY ARE FOOLED BY THE MEXICAN JEW HYBRIDS THAT KEEP THEM POOR AND BLAME WHITES. THUS MEXICANS HATE WHITES NIGGER ESPECIALLY WHITES WITH BALLS AKA REDNECKS.......... FUCK YOU NIGGERS ARE STUPID........

Because we have had many interactions with them

We have more in common with the average Mexican than a coastal white liberal

> X for doubt

This

Hispanics are just Alt-Niggers. Low IQ, lazy, shitty, criminal

>muh natural conservatives!!

I don’t care how Christian you are. Mud people don’t belong in western civilization.

d&c leftypol trash

do not reply

Attached: 1657844290990.png (1254x853, 179.9K)

I've met some rednecks, they were based, hard working, family-oriented people who also knew how to have a good time. I very much prefer them to the pic-related type Americans.

Attached: 1615124685010.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

i see redneck bitches embracing beaner men

and you amerilards only know how to speak your fucking english, do you know what i'm going to do with your country's flag? i'm going to stomp on it and set it on fire

You are a bot

Attached: memeflaggot-executions.png (500x623, 394.53K)

Tex Mexicans are sometimes pretty based, worked with quite a few good ones. They hate lazy niggers, which is cool.

The hispanics have been in the south for a long time(Cubans/Florida, Mexicans/Texas). It's the people in the north, like DC where Texas are shipping illegal immigrants that are currently having a fit.

You can have Mexico and that's it.

We Texans won that land fair and square.

DEY TURKA JERBS

Attached: they-took-our-jobs-guy.jpg (297x297, 40.12K)

Redneck here. I don’t hate Hispanics
Wtf is your problem man? Ignorant city folks like you don’t get it