/acg/ Air Conditioning General

ATTENTION: European anons are FORBIDDEN to post in this thread, air conditioning technology is expensive. (and we all know you need that money to support you're wife's son.)

Hello fellow HVAC Chad's

Welcome to a new discussion about the political implications of surviving extreme heat through the use of air cooling technology!

just look at it bros, it's so beautiful.
I encourage you all to please post AC units and laugh audibly at the sight of suffering Europeans.

SUCK IT BRITAIN, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DESTROYING BERLIN AND USING COMMIES AS ALLIES

Attached: Central-air-conditioner.jpg (960x640, 588.12K)

At least I have healthcare.

Enjoying my 4 ton AC unit. It’s 110 outside but it’s a cool 66 in my house.

Imagine paying 40 percent of your check to help niggers

Im interested in your expertise

I dont wanna do natural gas anymore just wanna cut it off to my house and do all electric heating and cooling, northern midwest usa chad here

pls don't bully yurofriends

Attached: apusad.jpg (619x453, 28.46K)

Same here

your wife will need it when the Muslims get ahold of her

Based

Attached: 1657282824439.png (899x673, 275.33K)

What is air conditioning?

Attached: 1609870469885.jpg (564x1024, 68.54K)

NO YOU DONT NIGGER NOW CONTINUE TO SWEAT UR BALLS OFF........ HOWS THAT LAGGY PC PERFORMANCE NIGGER.... GD IM FREEZING MY ASS OFF CAUSE MY CONTACTOR ON MY AC BROKE SO I NIGGERRIGGED IT WITH TOOTHPICKS AND SUPERGLUE GEL AND NOW ITS FUCKING 65F IN HERE(SUPERIOR HUMAN BASED IMPERIAL PISS ON NIGGERS SCALING). LOOOL IM FREEZING MY BALLS OFF ITS 100F OUTSIDE AND IM INSIDE FREEZING WEARING A HOODIE BUT GODDMAN MY PCS AR RUNNING LIKE GREASED LIGHTNING.........

we have healthcare in canada you fucking monkey
you europeans are all fucking braindead monkey men with melted brains lmao

Attached: 1587318946214.jpg (640x480, 48.08K)

Do yuropoors really not have air conditioning?

God bless america

Just get a box fan

105 in Texas today and it was 74 inside, right where I set it.

Lmao how do eurotards cope with the fact that I have 2 air conditioners in my house and another air conditioner in my large detached apartment/garage? I also leave them all on all the time at 69F lmao fuck euroniggers lmao

$20,000 reward for EPA snitches, just report HVAC technicians illegally dumping refrigerant. I'm thinking of getting a few drones and following around some of the companies in my area. 100% of them break EPA regulations, and that is $20,000 to me every time they do it.

EPA snitch is a very well paying job, and very easy. Nobody follows rules.

God I forgot about this. Can you post the full image?

>come and buy our product goyim
Nah not falling for it moshe

A/C pumps cancer into your body. You are sitting there pumping your body full of cold sweet cancer.

Just go read the warning label on your unit. They are all REQUIRED to have one.

Less than you pay for yours burgerkun.

Attached: jkl.jpg (960x928, 110.28K)

>Nobody needs AC!
>I enjoy sitting in my puddle of sweat with my little fan blowing hot air on me!
>I like that my house smells like body odor and swamp ass because my whole family can't stop sweating!
Europoors saying they don't need AC is the ultimate cope.

It's much less common than in North America. A lot of them live in old buildings that aren't easily hooked up with air conditioning.

Gr8 b8 m9

There are more of us, we don’t pay much to help niggers and when you get a real full time job there are usually amazing healthcare benefits for around $50-$100/check.

Congratulations, this may be the most jewish ever written here

Go back

Attached: 2174497F-DA88-43CE-8451-D68EF11A9FDE.jpg (1024x868, 131.98K)

user they can't afford it. They're called yuropoors for a reason

My house is at a cool 68 degrees right now.

they don't even have screens on their windows. they just let bugs in their scalding hot rooms 24/7

>bong bakes alive in his house in 95 degree weather
Hahahahahhaha

Been running mine at 78 during the day to save a little money.

t. East Texas user.

I’m a Brit. I have AC. I am fucking LOVING the heat. Picrel was my local supermarket, all refrigerators broken due to extreme heat. Traffic lights are on the fritz left right and center. The country is crumbling, and I get to watch from my 16 degree anti-heat fortress.

Attached: E6568D9E-1483-4507-8C72-65A1D77EC3C6.jpg (800x600, 136.59K)

90 degrees outside, 68 inside.

ok thats now totally the end ! north americans !
stop this directly or i call with al qaida and isis and russians and your moms !

Based sunbelt rageposting.
>mfw I posted this from my air-conditioned 3 car garage in Florida

Attached: 1386821205116.jpg (3059x2048, 1.35M)

I have good healthcare. I don't have to wait for hours or days to see a doctor like you do and my taxes aren't 50% like yours are to pay for your "free" healthcare.

Based brother. I worked at a grocery store in uni and when this happened all the employees working got a bunch of free food.

Less wear on your unit too.

kek i remember this

Attached: DEATH TREE MERRY COVIDMAS NURSES BTFO.png (544x599, 354.46K)

I turn my thermostat to 68 in the summer. It’ll run until it gets down to 65-66.

I can’t lie, sometimes I get cold but I just snuggle up under my blankets and power through.

Patron Saint of Arizona, Texas, and Florida. God bless him.

Attached: pic_About-Willis-Carrier.jpg (491x507, 77.28K)

It is air passing through cold metal you dumb cunt

the trips are truth, I was in germany for a job and the cottage house I was in had no screens. had to buy my own quick install thing to keep mosquitoes from getting in

Holy shit no wonder why they're so butthurt all the time

I run my AC on maximum cool 24/7 and when I'm too cold I just cover up in comfy blankets. Why don't they just get AC? Window units are dirt cheap.

Attached: 1656536582252.jpg (750x747, 235.12K)

Cope.

>tfw it’s over a hundred degrees outside and I’m inside under 4 blankets

Attached: 7352DD99-D7A6-4679-B73F-34B2A39C0147.gif (200x200, 721.19K)

>get a window unit with wifi so I can turn it on as I leave work to go home
amazin

EU
> 512,6m
Europe
>746,4m
US of A
>331,9m
>more of us
Que?

And you pay more than we do. They get the same benefits and more in the US. You got your affirmative action stuff. You push them on to a pedestal of fame and pay absurd amounts of money for it. You pay for them to move into your neighborhoods, section 8 or whatever you call it.

was working on a customers unit today and was shocked at how well the old ass coleman cooled the camper. despite being small and the camper insulated like shit it still kept it around 74 on a 106 degree day.

Attached: new-coleman-15k-rv-air-conditioner-americanlisted_50738521-373772953.jpg (640x480, 27.56K)

Personal hygiene has never been a European strong point. French Women invented the whore bath. Fact.

>SUCK IT BRITAIN, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DESTROYING BERLIN AND USING COMMIES AS ALLIES
>OP
>Leaf
>Not a faggot despite all odds
Based

What do you need this shit for?
Are you afraid of a little bit of heat?
Is everyone here overweight? Must be it.

Attached: 2D4FA237-9A2F-4CA4-9B9E-DCAA76B73D70.jpg (243x195, 4.57K)

Am I allowed to post here, frens?

I present to you the incredible bleeding edge technology of the 25 bucks rotating fan.
You place it near your chair that you sit on for 10 hours every day. You enjoy the cool breeze

Attached: Afan.jpg (1000x1000, 37.09K)

Txv is stuck open. Gonna be lazy and top her off with more juice because wholesale life.

Is the US really so infested that all of you need screens?
I can leave my balcony door open all day and night and I MIGHT get a moth, couple of mosquitos or a bumblebee inside.

Thanks to my insurance I have access to the best healthcare on the planet.
>Muh healthcare
Everyone in the US gets better healthcare than europoors. That's why the rich from your country come here to get our healthcare.

>a guy who can get arrested for saying tranny on Facebook and can't even carry a gun for self defense is trying to give Americans a lecture
NGMI.

I immigrated from Central Asia 15 years ago. It was a dirt-poor post Soviet shithole and we never could afford AC. I still don't use it much, usually turn it on on really hot days only. The air feels foul, like I'm sticking my head in a fridge lol, most of the summer I'd rather drink horrendous amounts of hot tea and sweat my ass off. I also fucking hate it at work where some hamplanet always must dial it down to absolute zero.

I've the AC so cold I have to take 3 30 minute hot showers a day to keep from hypothermia.