Why not try to reform America instead of rooting against it?

It's still weird to me that there are patriotic MAGA America first people who cheer for the eurasianist communist multipolar Russia+China alliance to dominate you and embarass you on the world stage. It's so completely backwards.

Attached: FMRa3a3XEAIRudV.png (640x488, 297.95K)

I dont even like russia or support putins warmongering but I too would rather be russian than a democrat.

Looks better than the Democrat with the BLM shirt he just threw out for a Ukraine shirt.

Attached: 1658102778432991.jpg (1024x888, 131.16K)

I guess you didn't hear the news:
The Cold War ended in 1991.
Russia isn't communist anymore.
The only communists that still exist are in control of the Democrat party.

t b h

they were saying this exact thing in 2017.

What part of better dead than red don't you understand?

chuds hate blindly and are unorganized. I stopped taking em seriously. Im at a point where I just call anyone I see with a maga hat a redneck. And seeing how I like in a shit bumpkin suburb its too often.

pretty sure most Republicans hate Russia and this website is not Republican. Anyone who identifies as such is a 2016 new fag and needs to die

Okay predditor

You thought we hated russia because they were russians.... but actually it was because they were commies.

Now that commies take over the democrats, we hate them too

Based redneck bros, a true contrarian culture.
We both just wanna be left alone from groomers, inflation and orchestrated replacement.

Glowniggers just dont get that we share same issues.

The only reason I support Russia is because Russia makes the left upset. I do not have any personal political leanings based on objective reality - only based on what upsets the left.

Attached: theGIGA.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

You know how when you have a sick patient in the hospital who is so sick that it would be a crime to operate on them? That's our country

The only way to reform America is to expel the jews.

Ever watch a zombie movie where a protagonist has to kill a zombie that used to be someone he loved?
It's like that.
America is a corpse and I just want to put her to rest

There's nothing to reform. We were given an awesome set of rights and rules that have worked forever. The problem is anti-Americans. They don't want reform, they want to burn my country to the ground. Have to give a shit about a country to reform it. It's as retarded as saying "Hey let's go to Japan and get those Japanese supremacists and reform the government to my own liking".

And let me clarify, because there's a common misconception here.

To many people, when they think "communist" they think of it as the actualized organization of eastern people against western power. This ISN'T what conservatives are talking about when they say to kill communists.

Conservatives are talking about IDEOLOGICAL communists because communism (the idea) is a destructive plague that offends our values in the most extreme way possible.

The US Gov has lost every war post 1944. Telling me to hate Russia isn't going to make me forget the devastating and lost wars the Pentagon engaged in. Fighting communists didn't improve Vietnam drafted soldiers lives and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars didn't improve our standing.

Fuck your "better dead than red" boomer garbage, you can't win wars.

No Russian ever told me I must accept LGBT grooming of my son.

Well, aren't the Democrats basically the Reds?

Real talk I’ve seen lots of US vets identify with Russia sticking up for its national interests. Even those who don’t agree understand the reasoning. Only absolute liberal scum have this autistic vendetta against Russia