Israel says they are preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities

The Psalm 83 war is about to begin as Israel says they are preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

>Israel Says IRAN ATTACK at “Center” of Preparations; INTERCEPTS Hezbollah Drone | Watchman Newscast
[YouTube] Israel Says IRAN ATTACK at “Center” of Preparations; INTERCEPTS Hezbollah Drone | Watchman Newscast (embed)
>Israel Prepares To “Attack” Iran’s Nuclear Facilities After Tehran Claims It Can Build Nuclear Bomb
news18.com/videos/ivideos/israel-prepares-to-attack-irans-nuclear-facilities-after-tehran-claims-it-can-build-nuclear-bomb-5580847.html
>Biden says “Peace and security” during speech in Israel about dividing up Jerusalem.
youtube.com/watch?v=WU69o88J7e4
>1 Thessalonians 5:3
>While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
>Joel 3:1-3
>In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.
"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near" - Luke 21:28

Attached: screen-shot-from-YouTube-video-comparing-Israeli-and-Iranian-military-capabilities-e1525859250838.jpg (560x315, 37.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

core.ac.uk/download/pdf/159605155.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r-teJabFF90
youtube.com/watch?v=_k2k0qLFR74
youtube.com/watch?v=QuOPkZfnoAI
youtube.com/watch?v=HCstm5DYnb4
youtube.com/watch?v=dlUJxNFyRBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Psalms were written to Baal Haddad the Cannanite storm god.

How can I get a source on this?

KikeLand does not have the capability to cripple Iran's nuke program.

Attached: Rockwell1.jpg (1212x1506, 76.7K)

The ugaritic texts. You can find an apologetic in almost ever denomination. Nobody denies the evidence. They just say that it’s either god testing the faith, or the devil put it their to trick you.

They are gonna start the war and sit back while the US goyim fight for them

core.ac.uk/download/pdf/159605155.pdf

We won't go.

>The king David borrowed two sentences of an ancient foreign prayer to make his own therefore the whole bible is a lie
Not buying it Satan.

>Verification not required.

There never was a king David. It’s all made up. No Israelites no ancient Hebrews. They made it all up in 200BC.

" Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Ancient “Israel” didn’t even have buildings. Or Israelites for that matter, just grass hut Cannanite Baal worshiping goat herders.

The bible has been verified by archaeology all the way back to the time of Abraham and Lot.

>Sodom and Gomorrah FOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=r-teJabFF90
>King David's tomb FOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=_k2k0qLFR74
youtube.com/watch?v=QuOPkZfnoAI
>Cities destroyed in the conquest of Canaan FOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=HCstm5DYnb4
>Giants in ancient Israel FOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=dlUJxNFyRBM

So the bible says God protects and defends Israel in the end??

So he's on their side?? Explain this you nazis

It hasn’t. Not one shred of legitimate evidence that any of it actually existed. The ketef hinom scrolls, maybe, but even they are written in Nabatean and YHWH was the Edomite god of Mt. Seir.

>Israel says they are preparing to attack Iran's nuclear facilities
Iran said they already simulated strikes deep inside Israel in case Israel decides to fuck around.

Attached: Iran targets Israel.jpg (1250x1324, 347K)

Seems like a lot of shit is happening lately. I just found out all my internet goes through alrlington virgina

The Jews betrayed God by rejecting and killing God's one and only son, the messiah Jesus. But God is merciful and never breaks his promises so God maintains his covenant with Israel and at the end of days he will bring the nation of Israel back to the holy land and show them the truth so that they repent and finally accept his son.
Isaiah 53:4-6
>Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering,
>yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
>But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
>We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way;
>and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Zechariah 12:10-14
>“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives,the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, and all the rest of the clans and their wives.

Unless they eat raisin cakes, yhwh will always take them back.

Attached: 0C26C5F4-42E8-4757-88DF-0AD590671F63.jpg (640x437, 192.6K)

They been preparing bomb soon for a long time, but Iran is like 1000 miles away (making getting bombers there and back without refueling difficult) and those nuclear facilities are deep underground requiring big big bombs to get anywhere near them

oh oh ! iran have a very big army .
israel have nukes ? i think israel is losing that war , maybe .

Just last month Israel did wargames preparing for this exact scenario and this year they budgeted 5 billion shekels for bombing Iran. Israel believes this is a war they can win.