HAPPENING: TRUMP SAYS HE WOULD LOOK "VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY" AT PARDONS FOR 1/6 PRISONERS IF REELECTED

>Former President Trump said on Friday that he would look “very, very seriously” at pardoning those charged in connection with storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, if he ran for and became president again.

>Speaking during a Faith and Freedom event in Nashville, Tenn., Trump said the defendants charged in the Capitol riot were “having their lives totally destroyed and being treated worse than terrorists and murderers,” claiming that most had been “charged with parading through the Capitol.”

>“And if I become president, someday if I decide to do it, I will be looking at them very, very seriously for pardons. Very, very seriously,” he added.

>Trump has not yet announced whether he will run for president again in 2024, though he has at times teased the possibility that he will.

newsbreak.com/news/2640212844778/trump-says-he-would-look-very-very-seriously-at-pardons-for-jan-6-defendants-if-reelected

Attached: 1.jpg (726x725, 100.4K)

so he wouldnt do shit

Attached: andrew when andrea says I love you.gif (400x266, 979.06K)

only if they are jewish or black

No he’s just monitor the situation and tweet Law and order from his twitter oh wait he can’t even do that because he got btfo off of there. What a momental Jewish cocksucking faggott he turned out to be. He can pardon nigger rappers though no problem.

I am not enthused about another trump presidency. Life was decent under trump but he gave us nothing.

Trump has told sources close to me that he would probably pardon more nigger rappers first

Presidents can give pre-emptive pardons
Before he left office he could have pardoned anybody involved with that shit
Fuck him right in the ear

He has gone from promising pardons to seriously looking into them in less than a year.

this one gets the rope first for betraying his race.

Fuck this fat faggot, someone should shoot him

So he can't commit? Just more wishy washy language "I would look very very 'seriously'"

Meanwhile nigger rappers who attack whites in their music videos got pardons from him.

Why, so he can cuck out again? They never should've been in jail in the first place

>mrkrabsnorefunds.png

Attached: 1611618677198.jpg (750x920, 127.9K)

>3 shill posts in a row
So this the power of shareblue...

Attached: 1552101139696.png (500x509, 145.01K)

Like he looked very seriously at draining the swamp and seriously looked at the nigger riots

>if I decide to do it, I will be looking at them very, very seriously
Non-committal bullshit response instead of just saying, "These people are political prisoners and I would pardon them on day one."

Never change, you traitorous Oath-breaking piece of shit.

Attached: Trump and Jeebus.jpg (612x899, 98.02K)

I don't want to hear that. I want a firm pledge that he will do it with no wiggle room. There is nothing to "look" at. Just do it.

so im supposed to let buffalo bill out of jail just so trump can make cars cost 2 times more again and we get 80s memes. no. fuck you

we need 90s memes to fix the economy and lower prices

Situation Status: Monitored

Controlled opposition jew.

If he really wanted to he should have pardonned them when he was president along with that joe exotic guy.

Can't tell if bot post or schizo post.

pic is you retard

Attached: q lel.gif (500x375, 374.76K)

>joe exotic guy
He's never pardoning that guy. Fuck off you moron.

I call 100% bullshit on that

it's all jewish.
except for me.

Yeah. He'll look, then not do it and pardon a bunch of kikes and niggers instead.
FFS, why do you want him back? He didn't do shit for his supporters

Trump literally pardoned murderers and terrorists though.

So you just slept through his Presidency?

Left, right it doesn't matter what we pick. It'll be the same gay shit pushed either way

Attached: 44645.gif (123x90, 162.46K)

Exactly.
Trump means fart.
It's a stupid name.
Never forget it

This, trump is to much of a pussy to do it.

*And didn't pardon Assange.