bitchute.com/video/qPiAg6PD0MH2/
youtu.be/ERV6P4_5PQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pls gib money
>most "right wing" internet leaders are fags
that's pretty much it

She is lying
They always lie unless the truth can hurt you more

Attached: d91daf93051bb24d.jpg (736x1104, 472.62K)

shes a whore
other cuckservatives wanted to fuck her
cuckersavites care about fame and don't really do anything

the end

If anons want to reply to slide threads
It helps the whole community if you
Type sage in all fields
This wont bump the thread and u can
Still call the Op a faggot nigger kike
(Which almost all shills are)
Announcing sage also makes the
Jannie menace seethe

The “Alt-Right” are either all grifters or hypocrites, including Lauren Thotern.

She's a kike and a grifter

Like Alex Jones?

The alt lite were clueless grifters who turned on each other and got eaten alive by leftists.

Attached: FBIADL.jpg (1187x935, 313.82K)

Nobody cares about you

Knew this bitch glew

Youtube attention whores are backstabbing sluts who don't care about the cause, only money and Lauren Southern did nothing wrong
>Milo Yiannopolus, Faith Goldie, Tommy Robinson, Australian Event Organisers

Turns out
>Milo is terrible/thief
>PJW is a creep
>Tommy is a liar
And politics just attracts awful people.
Southern came off as too innocent IMO so I expect some dirt on her to come out but the amount of blackmailing and shit in the dissident right is insane.

Attached: milo.jpg (1400x1400, 126.33K)

saged

She regrets being mean to metoo feminists because she's one too.
She betrayed Faith Goldy with her South Africa trip but doesn't accept the blame.
Milo, whatever I don't even care.
PJW tried to fuck her which makes him more respectable imo.

Also she's shady as always when she pops up, she's been touring around online leftists like Destiny and jreg, probably trying to rebrand into something more mainstream friendly and using drama to get there.
Apparently there's something up with her personal life, she might be getting a divorce.

This. Didn’t she once attempt to partner up with HopeNotHate?

THEY ARE ALL ZIONISTS.
The end.
streamable.com/o2nvff
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlDxOv3vXbAe3yPHdQn1ML_yD9jC7enX2
bitchute.com/video/qPiAg6PD0MH2/

>She betrayed Faith Goldy with her South Africa trip but doesn't accept the blame.
Two people can't cover the same story?

Attached: NGE.jpg (1216x811, 238.07K)

>give me money and attention

buy an ad you fucking faggot no one cares about that whore

She talks about that in the video, claims she had too as they were blackmailing her. Wouldn't be too surprising given what they do, but her evidence of that wasn't smoking gun.

Attached: FC4E5A8D-86DD-44FB-8424-B650B99AC97D.jpg (1125x1239, 1.07M)

i'm still waiting for a tl;dr

Kinda, she admits to being in contact with them but denies doxxing anyone or partnering with them.
I can see her (like anyone else) downplaying her role. At the end of the day she is an e-celeb, she is trying to build a brand.

Attached: internet morons.webm (640x800, 684.85K)

Not really, she would have interviewed the same people a month later, not great for something that's supposed to go viral.

She is left wing now because woman

>post-wall roastie
opinion discarded

She's really doubling down on that botox.

Milo, Tommy Robinson, and Ezra Levant are grifters and narcissists. She also insults Faith Goldy

But they both interviewed different people? Both of them had moderate levels of success.
There are like 500 documentaries about the American food industry, 9/11, DB cooper, abortion, and other historical and current events. A good documentary, even one that covers ground that has already been tread on, can still be successful.

>everyone on the right is such a lying grifter :(
>not me though guys I'm the real deal, paypal me :)

I saw tommy robinson a couple times on the tele, wot is he about? didn't he go to jail or something?

>worked for rebel media owned by ezra levant

why dont some of you guys ever get it?

People who work with jews or are jewish are always poisoning the well.

Richard Spencer endorced Israel, people still had faith in him. Look at the shitshow hes turned into.

Milo betrayed her, fuck that sodomite.

In a weird twist, he now works for MTG

This was all know before she was exposed and ran away

You got one here

Tldr:

>A lot of the alt-right/"dissedent" right were only in it for money and fame and sexual-attention
>They all kept trying to black mail each other into doing things for each other
>They all ended up being hyprocrites and hurting causes
>Leftist organizations used this to paint everyone as bad
>Somehow Lauren is just an innocent naive little bunny according to her
>But she's not wrong about how attention seeking grifters work

I believe Lauren was legitimately getting black mailed and trying to get them off her back though.

Hate her or not guys, we need to take her seriously when she points out how all these NGOs and shady activist groups are allowed to pressure political opponents into silence.
It happened to them because they are weak normies. But it could happen to a better group of people down the road.

Her video is a real value and treasure with exposing how the world of e-celebs work and how the legit glowies corrupted and destroyed through that world.

The whole video is dystopian.

Attached: 1568737731709.jpg (487x425, 394.89K)

>tl;dr the more niggers you have the worse it gets

who?

>why dont some of you guys ever get it?

People who work with jews or are jewish are always poisoning the well.

Everyone here gets this. We're just throwing this on the evidence pile. She got fired by Ezra for not wanting to go to Israel and make fluff videos for them.

>muh trad conservative e-girl
stop shilling her shit, faggot

Attached: FX-T6DEXoAIaEDh.jpg (640x483, 49.52K)

Roastie trying to revive her grift with a new group of e-drama faggots deemed ok in today's political climate and not far right(for now) that will stab each other in the back again except this time she's hit the wall.

If she were truly tradcon she would've stayed offline and raise her happa gook mutt's

The only right-wing e-celebs worth anything at all are the lesser known ones who have their own opinions and don't always stick to the conventional Any Forums narratives. People like lauren southern are grifters who change their views whenever it suits them financially. The only reason she hasn't abandoned internet politics entirely is because she still has a bunch of simp paypigs who can't see her beyond her breasts.

something feels so solipsistic about it. i think the people saying she's "grifting" or "making money" by doing this are retarded. she's clearly doing this from a place of sadness/anger/feeling of betrayal rather than greed (where would the money come from?). but it's also true that she comes off as such a whiny bitch bringing whiny women problems into spaces it's not wanted or needed.

i disagree with fuentes that this is a grift and i disagree with destiny that this is some earnest attempt at "cleaning up the right" (especially when most figures she lists are now irrelevant). rather i think she's just being a whiny self-centered bitch like most women are. it helps explain why she brought up irrelevancies like "some random dude who offered me a place to stay wanted to fuck me" - as if that has anything to do with anything. good argument for keeping women out of politics actually. they're such ignorant self-centered whiny bitches. god damn.

btw i don't mind milo and pjw and others getting called out. i just don't trust her mindset/motives. i bet that's why a lot of people are irritated by her video even if they can't articulate it.

grifter ethot running out of money,
send me money.

Laurent Eastern you mean lad
They're all ZOG operatives.

>>pls gib money
kek this

>pls gib
>i am aging roastie
>pls gib money watch video

You should buy an add
>Lauren Southern
youtu.be/ERV6P4_5PQg

Looking like she is in a concentration camp with that fit.

Bitch is probably pregnant

i just cant listen to her manly voice and intonation

No, once AJ goes down she will turn on him. She only talked shit about people that are not relevant anymore and can't help her "career".

I knew Faith was a grifter the second I first saw her marching around a rally with a selfie stick in her overly made up botox face.
Lauren was right that these people actually don't care about politics but see politics as an easy vehicle to get fame and fortune. Faith has never expressed an original, good, political thought or opinion. She's just repeating what her staff tells her will look good to the crowd. Lauren said she had to explain what "memes" are to her.

Is AJ still popular? I stopped when he got pushed out of YT

She had some dirt on AJ too and implied he's definitely a glowie.