In 50 years there will literally be statues of him in all Ukraine and he will be seen as another George Washington

In 50 years there will literally be statues of him in all Ukraine and he will be seen as another George Washington.

Putin will just be seen as totalitarian trash like Kim Jong Un or Saddam Hussein.

Attached: 299791442-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 69.37K)

Shut up, jew.

It's true tough. Every nation has a foundation myth and this war will be Ukraine's. Now they're armed to the teeth and admired by the whole world too. Russia literally helped them to become a real nation.

I'm quite happy Ukraine will finally have heroes digestible to the Polish audience. One of Russia's long-term goals was to prevent any sort of Poland-Ukraine partnership, a defensive war creates the kind of clean heroes everybody can identify with.

Attached: 1654468541688.jpg (1280x796, 103.6K)

In 50 years no one will remember his name or what he 'did'. He will be summarily executed to the applause of the rational world. He will be remembered as the Jew that tried to divide the Eastern Slavic people and failed

Keep munching on that circumcized dick. He's a nigger jew who doomed Ukraine bc he couldn't respect the Minsk ceasefire bc Moloch needed more white blood.
fpbp

Attached: 1653942798968.gif (255x243, 244.12K)

I hope they torture him to death and all his property is seized to care for all the orphans his globohomo war created.

He’s gonna be killed this year. Say goodbye to your precious Volodomyr.

QUIT STEALING OUR MONEY TO FUND YOUR NEW ELECTRONIC HELL.

Don't get it. Why would Russians put statues of some random Jew?

> ruskies
> white
Pick one, jungle monkey. Better yet, just pick a papaya or whatever the fuck your purpose is.
I hate BRICsfags so much.

Attached: 1646128409052.jpg (949x610, 51.36K)

LoL think more like Mikheil Saakashvili.

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 25.67K)

Я poдилcя в Пoлтaвe

Yes thanks to putintard, now jews have a war hero no matter what happens. Good job ruski retard.

Sure faggot, Russians should have just let some faggot shabbos goy bomb the whole of eastern Ukraine because they couldn't say palyanitsa. They killed 15.000 people before Putin did anything.

he hide in poland while sacrificing innocent lives. he deserve to die!

No one will remember a kike fondly. Not even other kikes.

Ruskis should fuck off to their own country then, now go eat some sopa de macaco

Deluded hohol detected

Thats funny how Putin actually created modern Ukraine with his stupid actions.
He had enough money to buy us 20 years ago.
Instead he destroyed Russia for years to come.

I'm Ukrainian you clueless faggot

We had our quarrels.
But when such imbeciles as russians are start to kill children.
We have to unite as one.

Yes, all the citizens he parked his artillery by so they would be bombed will worship him.
The only people building statues will be idiots like you

>and then everyone clapped. The end.

Kek, they will be lucky if there will be any ukraine left at all

You're not, you're just a pathetic cuck going out of your way to please your jewtin.

Some Kraken faggot punched my uncle in the face and stole his car bc he spoke surjik despite the fact that he couldn't speak Ukrainian himself. Shoot jewlensky and all the hooligans and we might discuss this as normal people.

I thought you guys like killing civilians? Or do you only like it when you’re the ones doing it?

Attached: 1aaa.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)