What subverts the Jews?

Attached: 12FA17DE-6BFF-4BD1-8DF8-C4824256AFD8.jpg (1280x720, 176.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O00Xl9GQsoA
youtube.com/watch?v=IoUqh5q--MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews don't need subversion because they're already Satan's goyim.

Unironically BBC, Jews racemix at a high frequency.

youtube.com/watch?v=O00Xl9GQsoA

Fire

Yin does not get the best of yang nor yang yin.

Wouldn't it be better for them to mix with whites instead? Blacks seem kinda racist

Well there is a split between Reformist internationalist liberal types and Orthodox nationalist Hazonyite conservatives. The latter are a natural ally of any European nationalist movement, and indeed there are deep links between Harzony and his work and Hungary's Viktor Orban (the only successful nationalist in Europe). This understanding of the split within Jewish intellectuals as a group is missing from every Any Forumstard's analysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoUqh5q--MY

Attached: twerking_rubble.jpg (1241x1256, 164.46K)

they've been mixing with whites since time immemorial

Communities that love their children and protect
Them from degeneracy

SHOW FLAG RAT

Attached: 1652703897761.png (558x568, 355.09K)

No because I live in a small country where not many people have such insight. I'll let you just assume I am Jewish, it doesn't actually affect my argument, in fact it maybe makes it more credible.

They're useful idiots to their oligarchs. Rabbis are just a middlemen supervisors.

You can't beat us, we're ugly as fuck incels and every time a woman rejects us we just get angrier and more jealous of white people. You guys just sit in your homes and fuck your wife and play with your family, the jew is sitting in his shack begging for death and plotting to take over the world and enslave the villains (white people).

Candy Corn

Oooohh , that makes TW0 of us, Rabbi!

I saw a white person trying to start a business, shut it down

>Well there is a split between Reformist internationalist liberal types and Orthodox nationalist Hazonyite conservatives.
how do these groups communicate with each other? are they both headquartered in Israel?

Jews

Fighting Satanism is effective only with spiritual warfare.
Strong religious communities are immune.
Trad farming communities are largely immune, while cities are extremely vulnerable.
Saw a cool video on /x/ about some satanist dude telling Catholic priests that groups of Catholics praying the rosary has the power to convert people, and stop abortion clinics, and was one of the only real effective powers against his satanic duties while he was a satanic priest.

Focusing on the Jews is wrong, when you should be focusing on satanism and evil influence.

Like in movies we convince everyone to band together (even though we're all enemies to take down the greatest threat of them all) and after we wipe out the kikes, its game on. maybe we split up the planet, maybe we have blood lust and see who wins after ( clearly whites). That's all that needs to happen for them to get destroyed.

it doesnt right wing jews displace muslims near israel all of the time and leftist zionists immigrate them. i browse pol in public on mobile hence your post isnt filtered automatically

The only difference between a reform Jew and a hyper Orthodox Jew is the latter wants to wait for the Messiah to enslave the goyim, the former knows they can do it themselves. Either way, they both hope you’ll be licking their shoes clean of dogshit when the Messianic age comes

I think I have the answer
either
A) psychology : in showing the world they're psychopathic liars
or
2) teaching everyone about masonry - if the knowledge that both ((christianity/catholicism)) and ((islam)) are ((masonic))
this can 'subvert' the power structure
I just wanted an excuse to post pic rel desu

Attached: 33.png (788x640, 395.99K)

>What subverts the Jews?
Jews