Philly Black Male rapes woman on subway and forces boyfriend to watch

"The boyfriend first saw the man in the NASA sweatshirt, but briefly lost track of him before the attack, Kearney said. The attacker pointed a gun at the woman's boyfriend and at her back. He then demanded sex, Kearney said.

The boyfriend could be seen in surveillance video with his hands up. "He was made to watch," Kearney said."

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/septa-broad-street-subway-sex-assault-south-philadelphia/3302804/

this is America's birthplace, Philadelphia, where a rando black male just casually rapes your girlfriend in front of you on the subway platform, then rides away on a bicycle.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 5.14.54 PM.png (349x175, 128.65K)

Another Hidden Figure?

>NASA

Fucking useless faggot boyfriend

Why would NASA do this?

Yeah, I’m sure you’d be able to stop him with a gun pointed to your head.

Kinda hot desu

it's niggerdelphia, those whites are the same whites who enables niggers to behave this way. chickens coming home to roost.

>5'6
KEK absolute state of amerimutts imagine getting cucked by a manlet nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-141858_Chrome.jpg (1080x315, 112.5K)

This shit wouldn’t happen in my neighborhood.

wow, a real astronaut has time for recreational sex even with all the training he must do. is there anything african americans can't do??

A small price to pay for his contribution to science

I have a fetish for this sort of thing but I don't want to watch blacks rape a woman. Can't a white guy rape a girl in this manner so I can masturbate without feeling like a cuck

Attached: 0c4.jpg (399x400, 15.65K)

This. 100% they went to blm protest last two years

Where the fuck is the boyfriends or weapon??? holy shit in philly it’s not even that hard to get a handgun license.

if he's pointing a gun to my head how is he restraining the person he's raping, if he is restraining them how can he defend himself from a kick to the face?

you know whats funny about stories like these? they report them, but hardly EVER show the video surveillance. i want to see what this rape looks like and what being forced to watch looks like. ironically without video footage included in the story the average person has no reason to think its not true, because fake news is a trump invention right? and in so doing, the average person is thus being conditioned to believe outright that niggers commit horrible crimes without evidence. which results in a very strong racism and bigotry muscle that could win every strongman competition.
so its either post the footage at risk of offending and upsetting the public and create racists or dont post the footage and create racists through presumption and assumption

You are very strong + cool.

The Maltese Falcuck

Turn in your guns

Attached: F1A2B7D4-CD7E-44F6-B50B-1849394E139C.jpg (768x1024, 97.7K)

lol i'm playing the internet tough man because I wouldn't watch some manlet nigger rape my gf? fuck off reatrd

Retarded nigger ain't getting life, he isn't that dumb.

Based future astronaut.

This is why you need to pack all the time.
He relaxed

bet the ride home was awkward

I would break up with the slut after that. She's carrying a nig's creampie.

>how is he restraining the person he's raping
Because shes a woman you retard, its fucking easy lol, especially if you have the threat of a weapon to fall back on

Nikes will be nikes.

Not my problem they voted for this.

Attached: we wuz a spacefaring civilization and sheeit.png (598x224, 28.17K)

I self insert as the guy raping the woman not the guy getting cucked