/DIXIE/ GENERAL

Southern chads report in.
How are things going in your state? I feel like I see more Indians and chinks than I do Mexicans and niggers now.

Yankees fuck off and die. Thread theme:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM

Attached: 080D8DD1-DCAE-4B0A-8135-5DFC670D729A.jpg (1170x734, 449.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the true map of Dixie. The northerners have infiltrated much of it. Fuck all the glowies living in Robert E Lee’s state

Attached: C3E5BB18-8989-4C44-9E8B-F4BBA97713B2.jpg (1206x858, 109.96K)

Can south dakota be an honorary dixie member? We have south in the name, thats close enough right?

You guys started a war for Jewish bankers in Europe. Civil war was never about slavery

Attached: the_real_american_civil_war_by_orderofthenewworld-d85qniy-2(1).jpg (789x1013, 248.07K)

absolutely fuckin not

no kentucky? i know western VA is pretty based and if you go through the tunnel in the cumberland gap into kentucky it's all right but that's just south eastern kentucky. basically if you stay in the hills and such and away from cities it's all good.

Fine, you're not invited to our birthday party then.

Attached: GoatCalhoun.jpg (660x819, 89.58K)

look man i like the dakotas and all but it'd be kinda silly to invite ya to the dixieland
just saying

Dakotas and Kentucky are pretty based states but they are not Dixie. Dixie is a culture and a heritage, it doesn’t just mean being based.

All of the original confederate states are invited plus eastern Oklahoma.

Attached: 05AD7E11-4EA1-4536-B2F6-39411F509AB2.jpg (800x544, 55.72K)

Whats so silly about having a northern outpost? We'll conquer Minnesota for the glory of the south.

seeing a surprising amount of dot Indians around in my not South state.

Thats fair, but we're still siding with you. Maybe we'll make our own Balkan country and call it dakota.

Finally, a thread for ME!

JOHN BROWN'S BODY LIES A-MOULDRIN' IN THE GRAVE

Attached: johnbrown.jpg (600x487, 33.53K)

>We'll conquer Minnesota
as a wisconsin native that moved down south i gotta say we have our own revenge planned against minnesota for taking brett favre
but if you wanted to team up that's cool too.
are carpet baggers that are based okay? came from WI but have some roots in the south and live here now.

Should also allow parts of AZ and NM, as these areas were under CSA control during the War of Northern Aggression. Also, allow MO in honor of Gen. Sterling Price, one of the CSA generals who never surrendered.

I see so many God damn Indians here it’s insane. I fucking hate them so much. If I roll up on a house to work on owned by some Hindu fucker, especially if he’s the kind to have his own home shrine, he’s gonna treat you like a slave, have his wife follow you around the whole time, probably threaten to cancel upfront if I don’t do an absolutely perfect job. They’re worse than 1000 niggers. I want to bash their brains in everytime.

Just another flavor of freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Robert e Lee mason.jpg (680x1337, 223.13K)

Virgina? Y'all lost your cotton pickin mind

i know an indian here. he's kind of a sleaze but a decent guy. also a woman from hawaii that is super nice i mean just the best most kindest woman. for the most part the issue here is squatamalans i mean these people barely reach 5 foot tall. but the mall here actually runs nicely and there's no nonsense like up north where it got overran by thieving niggers that fought all the damn time and got shut down.
western virginia is still nice

how does it feel to lose the only war you fought to preserve jewish owned slavery?

Northwest Arkansas here. Pic from this 4th of July. Wearing the flag on tshirts and hats now, in an attempt to normalize the symbolism to normies. Southern nationalism is ripe for development with the way the country is going. But Dixie isn't healthy. My county went from 90% white in the 2000 census to 67% white in the 2020. Indians and Mexicans. We all need to do our part to raise awareness to southern nationalist ideals.

Attached: 4th.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

This is absolutely false. Ask my how I know you haven't read anything by Jeff Davis, read any history books, or done any research. If there was any conspiracy it wasn't the Jews running the CSA. It was the Knights of the Golden Circle, of which Jesse James and John Wilkes Booth were a part of. They wanted to establish a southern nation to rival the US and expand our territory further south.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle

Attached: Golden_Circle_(Proposed_Country).png (320x240, 5.41K)

What’s the solution to the Atlanta problem? Both Atlanta and Disney are blights on otherwise good states. I live in Georgia and Atlanta fucking sucks.

Who funded the Southern currency? Who was pressuring the Europeon government to intervene on the south's behalf?
That's right. You don't know what youre talking abot

Fuck out of here, this is a Dixie thread. We are a separate people from the US. The south stands for nothing the union does: faggotry, replacement migration, and communism to name a few.
To suggest southern nationalism is a Jewish trick is retarded at best, glowing at worst.

>All that seething
>Offers know rebuttal
The south was nothing more than retards used by Jews to kill other white men. Most slave owners were Jews, the people who funded your currency were Jews, you sent a Jewish ambassador to mingle with Europeon Jews to help you out. The confederacy was Jewish from day one

NC here, god is real, anyone who says otherwise is a little faggot.

That’s where I’m at too. Hopefully all the people moving here don’t ruin it.

KY was the 13th state to join

>JOHN WILKES BOOTH WAS A MARYLANDER