So exactly why is this man so hated in Russia...

So exactly why is this man so hated in Russia? He literally wanted to improve relations with USA and the West and switch to a free market economy.
Why is he heavily criticized? Imagine what Russia could've been with him instead of that monkey.

Attached: Eltsin.jpg (640x808, 97.39K)

Because he was a fucking drunk and Russia in his era was literally a shithole. Putin then came and actually made it better, but now he's taking it all the way back to the Yeltsin era.

I still love his video with Bill Clinton tho, one of the most autistic moment of politics in history

>He literally wanted to improve relations with USA and the West
You mean just how Putin did? It was the US that didn't want that (that's why Putin does what he does to begin with), and to this day Eльцин is known in Russia as the US puppet, because of how sabotaging his decisions were.
>Imagine what Russia could've been with him instead of that monkey.
It would have been in a worse state

Of course the Russian can't stop being a slave lmao
Go worship your stupid monkey in your backwards country when you could've had some real progress under Eltsin

You wanted your answer and you got it. Go drink your kool-aid elsewhere, dense faggot

He is Jew

The 90s answer to the question of what will happen with good relations with the West

Nigger, economy under Putin grew more than 5 times from Yeltsin era.

Russia before 2014 sanctions had a higher economy than countries like Poland, despite Poland receiving massive EU gibs

>He literally wanted to improve relations with USA and the West and switch to a free market economy.
That's what he did and the west just ended up fucking all of Russia in the ass and scrapping the entire soviet economy for spare parts then threw it aside like a used condom. Liberalization was an unmitigated disaster for russia and people have living memory of it, only retarded burgers think a free market miracle was going to save russia

Obvious puppet. Also Black October

During Eltsin presidency US estimated that Russia would collapse around ~2015. Plus, do you ever saw "Russia bad" statistic being spammed? ALL this statistic take root from Eltsin era.
There is literally not a single positive thing done by this drunkard US puppet.

No one hates his apart from some retarded commies. He is the best Russian leader ever existed. Also, one of the few actually Russian leaders. Not a German, not a Jew, not a mongrel, just a normal Russian dude who wanted to make his people free from Bolshevism.

Cпи cпoкoйнo в Baльгaллe, Лeдoвлacый.

He was a fuckin clown. Incompetent clown.

But Russia does not want to be a free market and democracy. Russia really really wants to be a dictatorship again. Which is why their citizen are all shrugging their shoulders and not giving a shit when Putin passes laws that makes it illegal to say the word 'war' in public space.

Russian are forever serfs. Ultimate goyims.

He was competent enough to beat you. Cope and seethe, also don't come to Moscow to work for food, we are full of you gypsies.

>Of course the Russian can't stop being a slave lmao
Nigger, you started this thread whining why Russians hate being slaves.

Attached: 1627062961948.jpg (508x635, 74.53K)

Why in the world would i want to come to Moscow? You have to be mentally ill to want that.

He was an alkoholic who allowed kikes and criminals to loot Russia, if you are russian and dont dislike Yeltsin then you are either dumb as fuck or one of the looters

How can you make a thread without doing any research? The man was constantly drunk, in and out of hospitals all the time, let a group of dumb assholes rule the country, one of which was fucking his daughter, mismanaged the privatization process and lost billions of dollars in state assets including military equipment, almost lost checnya and dagestan... need I go on? The only reason putin became president is because the oligarchs around this drunkard thought he would be easy to control.

Ok Lakhta. I know why you hate Yeltsin. He didn't spend billions on propaganda so you wouldn't have been paid under his presidency.

He's the one who single-handedly decided that jewish oligarchy is a good thing for russian people.

Attached: 16418399153701.jpg (900x903, 142.49K)

I hate Gorbachev and Yeltsin with a passion. Gennady Yanayev could've saved everything. I wish he would have succeeded.

Attached: CHAD Gennady.jpg (367x550, 33.03K)