Its hard to take you guys seriously when you guys refuse to boycott the Jewish movie industry

Its hard to take you guys seriously when you guys refuse to boycott the Jewish movie industry.

Attached: FX4tWUWXwAET17X.jpg (680x388, 40.11K)

who here actually pays for movies

Zoomers are too retarded and weakwilled to not be goyim pay pigs

We haven't watched a (((movie))) in a decade user. Fucking repulsive garbage.

>ive been to the theater more than 5 times in the last 20 years
>im not subscribed to good fight ministries so i can learn about the latest hollyjew celebrity satanists

>boycotting only movies
>paying taxes

I haven't watched a fucking movie in the theater in 5 years, I haven't watched/torrented any hollywood movie in fucking 3+ years. there's literally nothing to watch. it's all trash.

i didnt watch single movie lol

I thought the movie industry was doing terrible? I couldn’t tell you the last time I went to a theatre and watched a new release

Hey you stupid piece of shit, I haven't been to the movies in OVER A FUCKING DECADE.

New top gun was pretty good

I have zero desire to watch some old washed up sad attempt at military propaganda.

Anyone remember when Hollywood and the RIAA got a law passed to add a special tax on all rewriteable discs because muh piracy? So even if all you wanted was to burn a copy of Linux, you still had to pay the Hollyjew? I remember.

Attached: current.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

Based, that's exactly what it is. Though as shit as it probably is, I'm a little tempted to see the new Matrix movie.

Attached: 1pbtid-4.gif (350x240, 637.49K)

I pirated every movie I watched since I was 7,I pirate most of the video games too, I will never stop
Seethe devs

Ok

>implying I go to the movies or subscribe to netflix

Attached: 0a8.jpg (1899x2398, 374.55K)

Reading (books not social media crap) > Movies > television

>'m a little tempted to see the new Matrix movie.
>over maverick
Nigga u gay af. Nu matrix is literally globohomo

I got vaxxed with one of each brand so I could go to see Black Widow and it was dediocore at best and now my period is fucked and I'm not even a woman. Can anyone direct me to the Pfizer refund website.

I've no interest in Tom Cruise or his shitty movie meant to prop up the US military.

I only watch chinese cartoons

Attached: 1657904589088.png (1200x969, 261.39K)

Any Forums was been boycotting the movie industry before they even knew it was a Jewish weapon

Last movie I saw in the theater was Prometheus.

>Its hard to take you guys seriously when you guys refuse to boycott the Jewish movie industry.
Working on getting people to boycott the Jewish cashcow China.

Boycott and destroy China and the jewish empire will crumble.

Attached: 1630108972637.png (836x1040, 792.19K)

I haven't paid for a movie in years....
In fact, I think the first startrek reboot was the last time I did.

IDC, but that new matrix is absolutely abysmal. Even if you looked past all the woke shit, its bad.

>33
>finally score myself a cute russian gf after years of struggling
>get along well, she’s sweet and loving
>finally feel like im gonna make it, all my struggles were not in vain
>mfw I find out she’s a quarter jewish
What do bros

Attached: 8451AB4C-96B2-476E-97B8-3718009A874B.jpg (619x453, 47.19K)

I believe it. Like half of the cast didn't even bother returning.

Haven't watched a film since 2015

Finally, somebody else that sees that trash for what it is

Kek. based contrarian Mongolian basket weavers

If she’s not a crazed subversive lefty nutbag, then keep her and forget about it. Don’t throw away a decent woman over crap on Any Forums, be happy user

> whites are bad

Attached: 1638169578347.jpg (609x540, 83.38K)

Yes, and they are eating McDonalds, drinking Coca-Cola, they have bank accounts in jewish banks, watch niggerball, give money to satanic jew pedophiles. People are retarded and Rothchilds are right, majority of you must be genocided, you are literal morons.

Turn on the over

Ditch her and find someone else. She's just using you anyway.

Other than to see movies from a few select NON-KIKE directors I rarely go to the movie theater. The last time I was at the movies was to see a screening of one of the old Indiana Jones films written by George Lucas, who is one of the few successful NON-KIKE Hollywood director/writers. It was great. I’ll be going later this month to see a Studio Ghibli film. I’m looking forward to it because the art style is extremely pleasing on the eyes and the story is non-pozzed.

Does anyone know the latest rage on the Kike streaming platforms??? I’m out of the loop and it’s pretty awkward when I have to interact with the ‘drones at work.

Shes conservative but she told me a story that left me with a bad feeling. She said that although she believes in God one of the reasons why she doesn’t participate in formal religion is because although her father is a baptized Christian, her mother (half Jewish) didn’t want to impose Christianity and wanted her kids to choose for themselves. That made me feel like she would do the same to my kids which is unacceptable to me