EXPOSED: This is Tate's strategy which polchuds are drooling about?

streamable.com/mrwfkb

Attached: image_2022-07-18_215947749.png (314x677, 134.33K)

Best news of the day so far

>polchud thinks beating women will get him women

I see nothing wrong

this will only make more women want him

It might seem shocking but this is what women actually want, I guarantee she wouldn’t get off if a guy didn’t slap her around and tell her what to do, and asked for consent to touch her every time.

Cant be him, tate is bald

This was years ago

The guy is a mulatto raised by a single white mom to become a kickboxer nicknamed cobra who ended up migrating to europe in order to become a cam whore pimp. Am I supposed to be surprised about him beating women?

When it comes to sex foreplay Women love to be humiliated while men love to humiliate

listen man pimps should be your role model be a good nigger and do crime it's so cool and all the cool kids do it cmon pussy are you alpha or not

you scarred of the Top G?

Who?

She loved it.

> Weinstein defender is scum
Makes sense.

pretty sure she signed up for this treatment

13 year olds really love this guy, huh?

Exactly. She would defend him to the end.
> He dindu nuffin. He a gud boi. He chayngd. Hes gon tayk cair of hes keedz.

I'm pleased to see this because this nigger is a faggot that thinks he knows something about anything. The algorithms gave us this creep this week and they have thankfully already taken him away.

>Maybe the A.I. is awake

It looks pretty bad. The only I don't have an issue is that this might be a scene they are doing for someone that paid for it. If it wasn't prenegotiated then yeah he's a scumbag.
He's also knowingly doing it on camera, so there's that.

Attached: 6785745868.jpg (1600x900, 183.47K)

Did you just describe a comic book? Will Marvel make a capeshit movie about it?

cringe bdsm that was made for marketing purpose

fuck you

On the internet so everyone can see it, forever

>Tell us more about woman, dood

Why didn’t she listen.

Destroy his privlidged life. Thats the point niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-163103_Google.jpg (698x760, 302.81K)

Its a kink video, why the fuck do you think she is wearing lingerie. The belt doesnt hurt, or leave a mark, only normie tier npc faggots think its real.

>This week
How new are you?

I know, it's woman 101.

Don't worry the incels on here will be there for her to cry on their shoulder like the dickless emotional tampons they are.

There are other videos dumbass.

Attached: I can't read.png (1280x720, 931.43K)

>Paid prosstitutes who abuses women
Anyone with a 100 IQ could see it coming. It’s why Eastern Europe loves him. He was arrested for kidnapping two women in Europe too, don’t remember if he raped them though

Tate comes off as an insecure faggot that is trying really hard to come off as alpha to sell his products

all women like being slapped and choked because they are whores and deep down they know they deserve it.
it was perfectly legal for thousands of years and kept them in line, now that we stopped look at what happened

The videos come just hours after Andrew was forced to shrug off a short video obtained by The Sun showing him whipping a girl.

“We’re acting out a role play,” he told the paper.

“A longer version of the video shows us laughing and I’m hitting myself saying ‘it doesn’t hurt’.

He might as well be comic book character. Or something from the boondocks.

Bro the guy admitted is was a kink video, this clearly isnt real. If it where you would be able to tell. He claims he has vids of him and her laughing afterwards and he is hitting himself with the belt telling the camera it doesnt hurt.

If you beat a women she will be dressed first off, crying or screaming or if she gets beat alot takes it. Im married and not once have a i abused my wife. But if i did it wouldnt look anything like this.

You are a feminist lol gay

He’s full white faggot

How is this dude this ugly, he looks like a potato and sounds like a faggot
whats going on

too white for america

Attached: oooooh.jpg (529x680, 82.67K)

I don’t know who this is, some American who is politically relevant, or just another so called celebrity?

And I guaran-fucking-tee you that she was/is his most loyal bitch. I wouldn't expect a cuckold Kraut to understand that women need you to treat them like shit and demean them for them to respect you fully.

2 weeks. Why?

I just showed this to my gf and now she keeps asking about tate

Blurry video, not even same haircut

kek

This place really is crawling with virgins, good god. Women like to be treated like this by men with proper male egos. My wife will try and stir me up before bed to get me to treat her like this before we fuck. Just like the chick in the video is purposefully not following orders to initiate discipline. My wife (and other women before her) have bought me paddles and whips for this very purpose. The chick I dated before my wife had barely any sexual experience prior to me. I was taking her doggy and planted a nice spank. She immediately asked what she did to deserve it. I thought I made a mistake and so asked her if I she doesn’t like it. She said she wanted more.

>this creep
Pussy fucking faggot beta cuck. I hope all of the women in the world see this post and fuck you, bro.

>uses 2 weeks meme
not old enough

No he isn't.

Attached: yma676kxeox81.jpg (640x502, 80.23K)

No I just don't like D.C. born non white, leftist brit bongs hes an influential person

Based. The normalization of the beating of women is a fundamental step to destroy feminism.

Nobody gives a shit.

>The normalization of the beating of women is a fundamental step to destroy feminism.
How many words?

Damn his sister took all the chin genes

Sorry nerd. I'll lurk moar

This user actually fucks and knows what he's talking about. Good on you. God bless.

>attractive and young, could could have been my gf, even the mother of my children
>instead decides to whore herself out to hyperaggesive roided fucks with violence and abuse problems
reap what you sow, serves her right

Attached: roast toast 2.webm (948x400, 1.81M)

>ugly
>low IQ
>effeminate
>inherit money from daddy
>loves jewelry, shoes, fashion
>be unemployed
>be a bitch made nigger

Attached: rektnigger.webm (426x224, 1.62M)

thank you for understanding user

CLEARLY niggers are europeans
Says the rat faced arab

Attached: 911jews.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

did you just assume the other person was a woman? and mind you, women are equal to men so xe probably could fend him off but didn't want to.