Atheists should really rethink their free floating hedonistic morals

Atheists should really rethink their free floating hedonistic morals.

Attached: 54A646A0-1BE1-4F31-AB69-1F6BB767FD79.jpg (750x748, 90.26K)

>Atheists should really rethink their free floating hedonistic morals.

they can't. they're addicted to dopamine. its nearly impossible for a junky to think straight.

Lain thread? Lain thread.

Attached: 99373432_p0.jpg (724x1023, 290.54K)

Theres nothing specifically wrong with atheism at its core, the problem is when it gets twisted into anti-human philosophy....which is largely the fault of the internet at large.

relicucks should really stop forcing their kids to believe lies

God said to just do whatever the government tells you to you have no consistent logic based morality.

They should believe their desires, like you?

Thanks. Taken on board. Bye.

pilpul detected
intelligence disengaging
violence activated
kill yourself nigger faggot, try arguing

How dare you

>atheist: doesnt kill people because killing is bad
>christcuck: doesnt kill people because afraid of hell, but would kill people if hell was not real
huh?

I did. Gonna wash some refugee nigger feet today. Thanks for showing me the light rabbi.

Atheism doesn't necessarily results in hedonism I hope you are aware. It only seems like that way because hedonism and atheism are pushed by (((them))) at the same time.
Though yes I shall admit, atheism makes being hedonist much more likely, it isn't necessary and can be avoided easily.

Coming from a Christfag? After what your kind did for hundreds of years in the name of a sky daddy? That's rich.

Seconded, atrocious!

Bret Weinstein is the most based atheist. Made me rethink my militant atheism. Religion is a symbiont not a virus.

Do not lewd Lain.

Attached: 13463463474589458.jpg (236x168, 5.94K)

stop telling everyone that you'd be a savage beast if it weren't for your fear of this god person thing.

Read a book, you foolish predditor.

>god person thing
reddit it down the hall and to the left

>atheism means hedonism
why are amerisharts so stupid

atheism logically leads to materialism. Materialism leads to anti-human philosophy

>atheist: doesnt kill people because fear of getting caught
>christian: doesnt kill people it's wrong
fixed