I'm gonna need this on pay-per-view

Cause I can't wait to see all the was/weres.
Seriously Pantifa fags, do not push the MC's they're largely people that have checked out of society as it is and don't want anything to do with it.
They will not kneel to you ever and you're just gonna end up dead.

Attached: 9598155140b299fd0c5835057ca0abf3.png (806x761, 356.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harleyliberty.com/2022/02/21/gypsy-jokers-mc-vs-antifa-antifa-looses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure where your arrogance and confidence comes from. You guys don't do shit. Haven't done shit and will never do shit. There's only one side that has demonstrated the will to fight and it certainly isn't you pussies. And spare me the cope responses because I've heard it all before. You people are straight-up cowards.

Attached: 1657924999970.jpg (1022x754, 35.11K)

Apparently Antifa has already been shot at by the Gypsy Jokers in February too so they might actually unite several different motorcycle clubs against them. So stoked. We’re about to see real life Green Room kino

>you

You haven't dealt with the MC's yet. You don't wanna start I assure you.

Do not mistake the warrior in the garden for the gardener in the war.

>will to fight
Kinda meaningless when you suck at fighting desu

Attached: 0949CA78-534B-46D6-B331-4CEEC3E8CDEC.gif (320x180, 2.45M)

This exactly. I'm a veteran myself.
Just cause I'm not out throwing shit at you in the streets doesn't mean I won't kill people if they force me to defend my community/family.

Activists thing everyones like them, willing to murder everything for their beliefs, this is not the case and its a very un-American way of thinking. Most of us are happy to live and let live, but if you genuinely start to harm us, then that situation changes.

There's a reason those of us who are highly skilled in violence have been reluctant to engage in it. We know how bad it is and we've been holding out, praying that we don't have to bring that home and that these leftist subhuman vermin could be dealt with without mass violence here. But it's become adudantly clear that the only path forward is mass violence. Good luck, and God save your souls, you're going to get everything you deserve.

I would pay all the money in my bank account to see Antifa try to protest a Friday the 13th rally in PD.

The word "bloodbath" comes to mind.

Also, checked. Execute order 66. Kek is with us.

Bait.

If anons want to reply to slide threads
It helps the whole community if you
Type sage in all fields
This wont bump the thread and u can
Still call the Op a faggot nigger kike
(Which almost all shills are)
Announcing sage also makes the
Jannie menace seethe

I hope they do fuck with MCs because I know a few warlocks and live down the street from the clubhouse. I can tell you Antifa would unite every club internationally flooding every state they try to demonstrate in.
They absolutely do not give a fuck and is why they are 1%.
So, I hope Antifa keeps kicking the beehive.

Attached: 1657141049508.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

This. It’s unironically what antifa deserves.

I seriously hope this is true.

>you people
who are we?

Attached: 1658024207880.png (954x920, 576.89K)

The real organized crime MCs probably won't want anything to do with this. Getting arrest for beating or killing waterheads isn't good for business, and breaking additional laws, or drawing additional attention from the cops isn't something any non-retarded club would do.
Beefing with commie larpers isn't in a biker's best interest.

Are they willing to fight until death? Because that's what it's going to be.

Attached: Captain America Boner.jpg (1224x1632, 172.91K)

It is. For God knows what reason antifa decided to venture out of Portland yesterday and fuck with bikers at a biker bar in Salem. Salem is not like Portland.

didnt even drop his dart
what a fucking legend

Kikes are actually retards. All that high IQ shit is made up demoralization

Let's get this show on the road already faggots.

Attached: maxresdefault-1251166919.jpg (1280x720, 91.15K)

You have got to be kidding me.
They’re really trying to cue up the hot civil war timeline huh

True, but if an antifa member or anyone from any semi organized group attacks a biker in public they’re not going to sit there and take it. The “you won’t do shit” applies to normies not bikers.

I work with a couple Hells Angels. They’ve all done prison time. One of the guys got 5 years for obliterating a guys hand with a ball peen hammer, he let they guy choose which hand too, kek

Oh hell yes

Gypsy Jokers already shot six antifa a couple months ago. Antifa thinks the police are using the mcs to deal with antifa and frankly that would be based as fuck if true
harleyliberty.com/2022/02/21/gypsy-jokers-mc-vs-antifa-antifa-looses/

Attached: DD155FBE-18F6-4956-9D2A-EA0582244F27.jpg (1170x2156, 636.61K)

Because they are feds, just like all white gangs are.

Biker gangs haven't been shit since the 70's. They're mostly just LARPing boomers.

That being said, Antifa definitely can (and will) get their asses kicked by LARPing boomers.