Domestic violence is natural

Why does the West have the mentality of "treat the symptoms not the disease itself"? Why does a man beat his wife; because she's a cheating whore or about to become one and violence prevents this. This is literally it. Nobody wakes up one morning and decides to beat his wife for the keks. Arresting and jailing these men will not heal the fucking disease

Attached: FXOuUY8VUAAotqR.jpg (900x600, 102.07K)

No it is not you pseudo arab piece of shit

violence is for niggers

As long there are ongoing marriages in west, i know there is some regular proper domestic asswhooping in the west.

Some women will keep being idiot until hit them i think. I hate those

>Arresting and jailing these men will not heal the fucking disease
That's the point.

are you the same gayreek who posted about abandoning your gf because she was 6mos pregnant or is hell-as overrun by niggers

West is setup to make money from male aggression and women's need to have equal outcomes.

Neat take. I bet in places where men beat their women female infidelity is low.

Hitting them is based, it is the true Med way bro. It's the way of the civilized Gréco roman man.
Dont listen to the snowniggers and anglos saying otherwise.
They are the weak men who brought about the hard times.
They can't control one woman, how can they control their familles, communities and themselves ?

It is the woman’s social responsibility to accept the consequences of selecting the male she breeds with.
Until we return to this, women will only become more whorish, classless and miserable to be around.

All feminism, is just women having a tantrum in order to duck out of consequences resulting from who they choose to fuck.
Next to no one in the western world cares if women own land or want to be a rancher or own a business or some shit along with all the other supposed “rights” aside the fuck-rights portion of feminism, and reality a super minority of roasts ever will about those side portions anyway.

Feminism is about gimme fuck I want, but no consequences. Borshun plz, support payments plz, alimony plz, don’t want to be a house wife for a successful man but want shekels, gimme comfy job student loans plz.
Basic animals, women.

If you have to hit her you've already displayed for a long time you're weak.
Isn't it already a big enough smack in the face smelling your b.o.?

It is not natural you manlet chimpanzee.

I don't need violence to live my life, because I don't live in the jungle like you monke.

Every single female victim of abuse in a relationship I've spoken to has been beaten for asinine reasons attributable to the man being a piece of shit. This polarizing gender garbage really has no place in right wing people of any stripe.

Design a country thread here

Fuck domestic violence. Look at that image right there. You have a beautiful woman right there, why on earth would you even THINK ABOUT hurting her?!

nigger, you need jesus
stop beating your imaginary wife

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

>It is the woman’s social responsibility to accept the consequences of selecting the male she breeds with.

This is why you incels seethe online, because women choose their mates and not men. You literally seeth cuz you get no pussy.

And people never lie ? Of course she will not say its her fault, even if it is.

Attached: E18776EF-293B-4995-9A04-035F307CB49F.jpg (2005x1048, 358.15K)

You are a cunt.

Just in case you had not worked that out

You have never touched a woman have you user ?

Attached: azAKB4mJ_700w_0.jpg (610x596, 80.39K)

Since the 'west' is very tiny territories and amount of people and non europeans have most of territory and ressources on the planet. If you want to be a wifebeater simply go to those tonnes of places.
Violence is for primitive apes and the only useful thing about the empires of the past is what that they would put you on a fucking crufixic if you think you run around being a violent faggot or otherwise obnoxious.

>You have never touched a woman have you user ?
There's a clear and obvious correlation with hatred of women in general not just some women but women as a type or as a gender, and to being either a closet homosexual or a bitter single guy.
The mindset is completely antithetical to ever living with a woman or being around women in general.
Muslims and others don't actually hate their wifes and girlfriends either. It's cringelords online that see islam and sharia law as an excuse to shit on women. It's infact THE ONLY REASON these people like islam. They know even nothing of it except that, and is the only thing of it that appeals to them. That their non existent gf or wife can be beaten if she is annoying and it being legal.

>Violence is for primitive apes.
This is why the enlightened (((western))) atheist gentlesir is getting replaced

>dane
ehhh you're kinda proving iskandar right mate

take nick fuentes the edgelord with his tiny edgelord army. The ONLY REASON these people gravitated from fundamentalist catholic to being pro sharia law and pro muslim and celebrating taliban. Is because under sharia law if your woman is disobedient or agitate you you can legally beat them under that law system and no police will come and say you can't do that. Unless you physically damage her and then you are punished for it also under the same rules.
It's a good question if nick fuentes would even care about islam at all, if it was that sharia law would have, well your woman should treat man right and not start fight with him, but a man could not do more than gentle slap her and that's it if that was case, or hold her and subdue her till she calm down.
If that was all sharia law was about then nick fuentes would not be for it in all likelyhood.

There's also a clear link between homosexuality and having a dictator. Because ultimately it's about sadomasochism to cucking to 1 guy who control everything and tell you what to do against your will.

>This is why the enlightened (((western))) atheist gentlesir is getting replaced
No this is because immigration system is being used as a weapon dumbass.
Historically we have always been very tiny countries, and other countries much larger and with more people. This has been true all human history.
Violent is for filthy apes. Under sharia law there's death penalty for all kinds of things precisely to keep violent monkeys at bay. You just don't seem to care much about those particular jurisprudence aspects of the sharia code. Islam is particularly perniscious against violent apes. It only tolerates violence against non believers. When it comes to a muslim doing something to another muslim. Ooh he better watch out he doesn't get beheaded.

>Domestic violence is natural

Not enough hugs from Daddy, huh?

>Violent is for filthy apes
Foreigners don't want to get out of Europe and use violence to remain here, so how are you gonna drive them off??

>Not enough hugs from Daddy, huh?
It's not even other people they want to hurt, it's specifically women, so it's more like mommy issues rather than daddy issues desu :D
A small group of online miscreants that sit and fantasize about beating up their girlfriend should they ever manage to get one, It's kind of tragic. Even muslims who they kiss ass off laugh at them for thinking this way. They just imagine that islamic nations is non stop wife beating after they get home from work :D

>Nobody wakes up one morning and decides to beat his wife for the keks

To be honest i did. She enjoyed it...

Women are animals...

Basedboy of Mossad

Attached: violence.jpg (960x731, 84.51K)

>Some women will keep being idiot until hit them
exactly
also not "some" but
THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY

Attached: slapmaster.jpg (259x194, 8.43K)

>Foreigners don't want to get out of Europe and use violence to remain here, so how are you gonna drive them off??
well ofcourse you need violence but only against those who commit violence themselves. If you live by sword you must die by the sword.
I'm not against violence AGAINST violent people and people who tresspass against other peoples.. But i'm against the people who enact violence against people in general just because they pieces of shit.
Violence should be punishment against violent criminals. That's what the only reasonable use of violence and force is.

If anyone could go and beat the shit of your puny annoying ass and nobody would help you or stop them, you wouldn't much like to live in that society :D

Attached: soy cuck.jpg (642x880, 134.58K)

Your father beat your mother and it was justified by you.

>french
>being replaced
muhammed posting lol

Nobody brought up Islam, the greek user said the West, but it is an understandable misconception for many northern europeans I guess.
I do not hate woman or embrace faggotry, I simply accept their nature, and have to deal with it accordingly.
Western civilization is ~4000 years old, the idea that you should not be firm, inflexible and the master of your wife is ~80 years old.
I would advise you to look at recent western history, and maybe make your own conclusions.