Chudcels - explain this

Chudcels - explain this.

Attached: 98A8B150-522A-4742-8EB8-5856C61CF6FA.jpg (829x832, 87.21K)

>redditourist doesn't know difference between auth-right and lib-right

Lolbertarians and ancaps love bussy wtf? Nigger are you high?
They’re atheist faggot monkey niggers

I don't care what an adult does, until it involves youth

You're a faggot.

I've never met another libertarian that had a problem with transsexuals. Nor do i have a problem with transsexuals. Just don't try to influence kids, don't let them make the decision without a parent, and don't tell me you're a fucking dog or cat or some shit.

Children.

we hate here lolbertanians too

Attached: womens-rights.gif (1353x1066, 154.15K)

I don’t believe in either

faggot.

/thread
Do whatever you want as long as you don't bother others, and leave kids alone ffs.
Op is, as always, a faggot.

>we hate faggots and trannies because they are faggots and trannies
>it has nothing to do with their intrusion on free speech and their propensity to lie in an effort to gain control

Attached: ACK.png (646x599, 426.12K)

don't tread on me
>inserts weird gender ideology into literally everything.
i dont like this
>Hypocrite

Ehm.....Libertarians actually support faggotry and tranys. And basically all sorts of degeneracy including pedophilia.

Nothing to explain, ancap faggots are just as bad as any leftoid ideology.
>bro just live and let live
This is why we're in this mess in the first place. Fuck you and your spineless cuckservative ideology.
>as long as you don't bother others and leave kids alone
Ok so drag queen story hour and trannies are ok with you as long as the person involved or their parents all agree on it? If someone turns 18 and they want to chop of their dick, that's fine by you, right?

Attached: 1649557029586.jpg (1397x760, 88.47K)

>giant strawman argument
No. Fuck off nazi retard. Grow a pair and start your nazi party, or why does it even matter?

I don't care if trannies wanna cut their dicks off and wear dresses, just don't try to force normal people to indulge your delusions.

>strawman
Your ideology is based on people doing whatever the fuck they want. So, again, tell me how drag queen story hour, tranny surgery, or "gender education" in elementary school is unacceptable in ancap society? If everyone present is willingly participating in it, no issue, right? So, while they shouldn't force your kids to take gender education at 8 years of age, it's fine if a school does so as long as you're free to pick another school that doesn't for your children, right?

>Your ideology is based on people doing whatever the fuck they want.
No. That's anarchy. If you want to have a debate don't start with a false foundation.

>Chudcels
Chudcels
>Chudcels
Chudcels
>Chudcels
Chudcels

Attached: Capture_.jpg (1506x985, 123.52K)

>doesn't answer any of the questions that could lead to productive debate

Stop dodging the question and explain how drag queen story hour or gender education is against your ideology if all participants are willing.

I never said it was. That's why it's called a strawman argument

There is no debate. Libertarianism isn't anarchy unless you're ann raynd or a nazi apparently.

It’s the diseased libertarian brain waking up to the fact that the complete destruction of society in fact affects him.

Attached: 0BCCB50B-87C0-48ED-A00B-99EA6C1DB59D.gif (480x270, 987.54K)

Libertarianism also supports open borders. It's even on their party website. How do you cope?

>I never said it was.
There we go, that's all I wanted to know, and that's all I or anyone else needs to know.

Your ideology is the ideology of the weak willed, you just want to "be left alone". It's no wonder that stronger people (meaning just about anyone except cuckservatives) have pushed you around since forever. You've done nothing but lose for the last 200 years.

Attached: 1655718662875.png (613x821, 116.64K)

If a nazi party spings up that endorses open borders does that mean all nazis believe in open borders?

Also, until two years ago the green party basically took over the libertarian party. Things are different now. Start your nazi party and maybe i'll vote for you.